What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Drumskinz Spicy Pepperoni Grow

Drumskinz

The rest of 'em
20240730_132815.jpg
20240730_132828.jpg
20240730_132856.jpg
20240730_132914.jpg
20240730_132924.jpg
20240730_132931.jpg
20240730_132939.jpg

laszlokovacs

Woah beautiful garden sir! Looks really well thought out with the irrigation. The onions look great to me. Maybe i should get some of the mats because I keep uprooting onions accidentally while weeding them lol.

Do you transplant or direct seed those broccolis? They look like they have nice dense little colas especially for summer.... usually when I try growing broccoli/cauliflower they bolt in summer. That cloth im sure makes things even hotter too, but plants seem very happy. Nice work.

Drumskinz

Woah beautiful garden sir! Looks really well thought out with the irrigation. The onions look great to me. Maybe i should get some of the mats because I keep uprooting onions accidentally while weeding them lol.

Do you transplant or direct seed those broccolis? They look like they have nice dense little colas especially for summer.... usually when I try growing broccoli/cauliflower they bolt in summer. That cloth im sure makes things even hotter too, but plants seem very happy. Nice work.
Thank you kind sir…I also up root some onions when I’m weeding…got over 270 planted so they will get used either way…The broccoli is transplanted…the Amish countryside market I go to usually has varieties that are slower to bolt…I harvested 4 heads of broccoli yesterday that were about 6 inches in diameter…there’s probably 15 or so that are larger than that and are very close to pick…the ground cover is an interwoven plastic type of deal from a company called Dewitt which comes in a few different mil thicknesses and it is permeable…it does add some heat but it also locks in what ever moisture is available and my drip system lays on top of it and just seeps right on through it

Drumskinz

Just to refresh ya'lls mammary...this was PPP from last year...her genetic are kinda sketchy but there's Bubblegum, Juicy Fruit, Cornell strain, C99, GSC and the folklore strain Alaskan Thunderfuck...I think there might be something worthwhile in some of those PPP pollinated plants...we'll see
20230908_162927.jpg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Both….hope to break into my library this fall for another indoor run…got a couple dozen varieties to choose from…two I’m especially interested in are Blueberry Muffin which I heard is about a 55 day strain and ‘92 OG which I have outdoors right now
1992 OG …. in 1992 I was heavily into my landscaping business down in Westchester County…. I didn’t seriously grow nice flowers until 1997 when a friend of mine turned me on to some Shiva skunk which he obtained the seeds in Amsterdam and then brought back. It was a completely different league. Let me tell you some memories notwithstanding I think it would be a fucking killer strain on today (it’s extinct. )

Drumskinz

1992 OG …. in 1992 I was heavily into my landscaping business down in Westchester County…. I didn’t seriously grow nice flowers until 1997 when a friend of mine turned me on to some Shiva skunk which he obtained the seeds in Amsterdam and then brought back. It was a completely different league. Let me tell you some memories notwithstanding I think it would be a fucking killer strain on today (it’s extinct. )
At least you think it is anyway

Loriented

At least you think it is anyway
@flower~power

FP. It's on Leafly and Sensi Seeds has it

Last edited:

Drumskinz

So I harvested some seedless watermelon last week...like 3 of them...they all had the dieing tendrils close to the stem end, good nice hollow sound when tapped on, good and heavy weight for it's size and easily scratched with a fingernail...we'll this past Saturday was my best friend's 70th Birthday Party...my band 90 Proof played and I wanted to cut up some of my watermelons to bring...I cut into two of them and said ah shit they're not ripe...but looking closer and remembering I had some different colors in the garden...it turns our they were orange flesh seedless watermelon...they looked just like cantaloupe but tasted like awesome sweet watermelon even the people at the party thought it was cantaloupe and hardly touched it...I then got on my microphone and told them it was watermelon and not cantaloupe and it disappeared real quick lol...tonight is takeout pizza night and for dessert some red seedless watermelon yum
sooooo tasty 😋 😍 😜 👌...when i harvest some of the others hopefully I'll get to show you their colors
20240827_173553.jpg
20240827_174648.jpg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@flower~power

FP. It's on Leafly and Sensi Seeds has it

I doubt it’s the same as the originals after all this time but you never know
So I harvested some seedless watermelon last week...like 3 of them...they all had the dieing tendrils close to the stem end, good nice hollow sound when tapped on, good and heavy weight for it's size and easily scratched with a fingernail...we'll this past Saturday was my best friend's 70th Birthday Party...my band 90 Proof played and I wanted to cut up some of my watermelons to bring...I cut into two of them and said ah shit they're not ripe...but looking closer and remembering I had some different colors in the garden...it turns our they were orange flesh seedless watermelon...they looked just like cantaloupe but tasted like awesome sweet watermelon even the people at the party thought it was cantaloupe and hardly touched it...I then got on my microphone and told them it was watermelon and not cantaloupe and it disappeared real quick lol...tonight is takeout pizza night and for dessert some red seedless watermelon yum
sooooo tasty 😋 😍 😜 👌...when i harvest some of the others hopefully I'll get to show you their colors View attachment 19055307 View attachment 19055308
Those look fantastic

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
sooooo tasty 😋 😍 😜 👌...when i harvest some of the others hopefully I'll get to show you their colors View attachment 19055307 View attachment 19055308
fukkk forgot about that party, watermelon looks dope!

Drumskinz

3 days ago my wife and I made these Dilly Beans...I kinda screwed up a little on the first batch of seven...each quart jar was suppose to get 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper...my old timers kicked in and I put a full teaspoon in each qt...so I definitely labeled those as hot...when I open one in a while like prolly 6 weeks from now...I'll see just how hot they are...some of the beans got a lttle large but I think they will pickle just fine
20240911_183029.jpg