What's new

Dragons Flame - Breeder Grow Log

Skunkscotty88

Been dealing with life, between college, muy thai, wife, and life in general, and having some health issues, so its been hard to keep up in here.

About half the garden has been harvested at this point bean checks have been showing beautiful turtles. Getting the next run setup and will get some photos here at some point!
Scotty the fire blazer is who u know me as I never knew u were into muay Thai bro I fought all across Canada for RUHA Muay Thai for a few yrs now a full time crippled at home due to Ms this bs spine and vertabreas is a joke lol sure miss those kicks bro awww

dragonsflamegenetics

Scotty the fire blazer is who u know me as I never knew u were into muay Thai bro I fought all across Canada for RUHA Muay Thai for a few yrs now a full time crippled at home due to Ms this bs spine and vertabreas is a joke lol sure miss those kicks bro awww

I'm still newish to it, but I love it. Was training with checkered past doing muy thai 4 x a week, and BJJ 3x a week. they recently kicked me out though as they are all about drug free youth and ex-con outreach and I smoke before every class. Apparently one the fighters complained to the coach and had to go to a NA meeting because they sparred with me and smelled cannabis. Recently swapped over to Kobb Thongsai camp and am hoping / working towards / planning on taking my first amateur fight next year. I much prefer the muy thai over BJJ, so won't be continuing that. I wrestled in HS and have always been a big broad guy, so my grappling is decent, so may end up taking some MMA fights as well, but mostly am planning on MT fights.

Skunkscotty88

I'm still newish to it, but I love it. Was training with checkered past doing muy thai 4 x a week, and BJJ 3x a week. they recently kicked me out though as they are all about drug free youth and ex-con outreach and I smoke before every class. Apparently one the fighters complained to the coach and had to go to a NA meeting because they sparred with me and smelled cannabis. Recently swapped over to Kobb Thongsai camp and am hoping / working towards / planning on taking my first amateur fight next year. I much prefer the muy thai over BJJ, so won't be continuing that. I wrestled in HS and have always been a big broad guy, so my grappling is decent, so may end up taking some MMA fights as well, but mostly am planning on MT fights.
I love it br, well that's too bad and yes I also before each class would light up im super pumped I'ma reach out on IG I gotta know more now. Besides a street fight have u fought with gloves on before ever or first time 👊😎🤙 I'm super pumped it may not be myself doing it, but hey someone I know we'll jeez I'm super excited now so looking forward to a chat here bro keep yo hands up lol no matter how badly u wanna drop em classic Muay Thai stance ready for the attack to the button. When I trained I Muay Thai I had already gone through life very rough between beatings at home and school I had 9 concussions before I ever signed up to fight I was told I wouldnt be able to fight in the ring my coach didn't wanna be responsible man I cries all the way home 18 and crying because I couldnt show my worth to others or even myself well 6 more months of training like I was going to fight one day my coach said I'm not worried about your head, he always tried catching me off guard and shin to the ...arm or glove never would he or my teammates hit the button as I called it truthfully those were the best days of my life besides my children and the day I was born lmao. The Triangle Death Skunks r coming along my brother was curious any pure indica or cherry wear bx1 kicking round the vault my good lad. I fought out of RUHA Muay Thai my coach was Greg Coombs an amazing fella without him I'd still be a rage case breaking my hands on everything except for on people gone are the days it takes mountains being moved before I flip my lid lol. I'm gonna be keeping a close eye on ya my friend if I can toss any pointers I'm be sure to my last fight was against the north American Champion of kickboxing it was a little different then I was used to had some points taken away for all a sudden picking up the guy slamming em on the floor oops lmao I was getting clinched and kneed over and over my arms being stronger then my legs I just kinda raised my arms under the armpits and flung em up and when he started falling down I gave him a boost back down to the Matt that was 2 points an elbow apparently illegal in a kickboxing match I was down 4 points just like that first round let me tell you I was so frustrated not fighting with Muay Thai rules it made me get a draw that day I shoulda won in his home town but hey shoulda done the job and k.o right but after so many oops's I felt like my hands were tied and didn't know what I could do almost. And MMA if ur good at getting back up go for it if u find itself ever having troubles getting that maximum stand up now or ur gonna die mentally them guys can seriously stay atop u iv seen it first hand my best mate he went once to do mma I watched his face get deformed and he was like me k.o punch with just a jab 180 lbs but hit like a cruiser weight he just couldnt get up man I was so discouraged when I saw this the referee never stood them up either as it didnt stake mate but buddy just kept getting his face changed also I fought those years with my spinal cord injury and Hurniated discs in my neck and back some fights night before I'd be at chiropractor getting adjusted before the fight lol kinda silly may have contributed to y I'm so bad now with all the nerve damage and severe neuropathy and 3 types of nerve damage lol faaaawk anyways I loved every minute of it, buy I worked 2 full Time jobs and just had my first son I fought for about 4.5 yrs and trained every day except Sundays coach was a church kinda guy. Best of luck and look forward to a lil chat on the IG profile

dragonsflamegenetics

hope everyones doing good. I have gotten thru my term and thru finals week, and hopefully will be having surgery soon. Lifes been insane, but thats the way it goes I suppose.

Blackberry moonshine bx1 male cycle is done, dry, and will be getting threshed and sorted hopefully soon. next cycles are chugging along in veg, hopefully flip here in the next few weeks.

Reactions: LG/

dragonsflamegenetics

I love it br, well that's too bad and yes I also before each class would light up im super pumped I'ma reach out on IG I gotta know more now. Besides a street fight have u fought with gloves on before ever or first time 👊😎🤙 I'm super pumped it may not be myself doing it, but hey someone I know we'll jeez I'm super excited now so looking forward to a chat here bro keep yo hands up lol no matter how badly u wanna drop em classic Muay Thai stance ready for the attack to the button. When I trained I Muay Thai I had already gone through life very rough between beatings at home and school I had 9 concussions before I ever signed up to fight I was told I wouldnt be able to fight in the ring my coach didn't wanna be responsible man I cries all the way home 18 and crying because I couldnt show my worth to others or even myself well 6 more months of training like I was going to fight one day my coach said I'm not worried about your head, he always tried catching me off guard and shin to the ...arm or glove never would he or my teammates hit the button as I called it truthfully those were the best days of my life besides my children and the day I was born lmao. The Triangle Death Skunks r coming along my brother was curious any pure indica or cherry wear bx1 kicking round the vault my good lad. I fought out of RUHA Muay Thai my coach was Greg Coombs an amazing fella without him I'd still be a rage case breaking my hands on everything except for on people gone are the days it takes mountains being moved before I flip my lid lol. I'm gonna be keeping a close eye on ya my friend if I can toss any pointers I'm be sure to my last fight was against the north American Champion of kickboxing it was a little different then I was used to had some points taken away for all a sudden picking up the guy slamming em on the floor oops lmao I was getting clinched and kneed over and over my arms being stronger then my legs I just kinda raised my arms under the armpits and flung em up and when he started falling down I gave him a boost back down to the Matt that was 2 points an elbow apparently illegal in a kickboxing match I was down 4 points just like that first round let me tell you I was so frustrated not fighting with Muay Thai rules it made me get a draw that day I shoulda won in his home town but hey shoulda done the job and k.o right but after so many oops's I felt like my hands were tied and didn't know what I could do almost. And MMA if ur good at getting back up go for it if u find itself ever having troubles getting that maximum stand up now or ur gonna die mentally them guys can seriously stay atop u iv seen it first hand my best mate he went once to do mma I watched his face get deformed and he was like me k.o punch with just a jab 180 lbs but hit like a cruiser weight he just couldnt get up man I was so discouraged when I saw this the referee never stood them up either as it didnt stake mate but buddy just kept getting his face changed also I fought those years with my spinal cord injury and Hurniated discs in my neck and back some fights night before I'd be at chiropractor getting adjusted before the fight lol kinda silly may have contributed to y I'm so bad now with all the nerve damage and severe neuropathy and 3 types of nerve damage lol faaaawk anyways I loved every minute of it, buy I worked 2 full Time jobs and just had my first son I fought for about 4.5 yrs and trained every day except Sundays coach was a church kinda guy. Best of luck and look forward to a lil chat on the IG profile
hey sorry for the long delay between replies. I vastly prefer fighting with gloves on lol. Still sucks taking hard hits, but nothing like bare knuckles. Im trying not to get concussions, but I wouldnt be surprised if it happened. My lady is a nurse and that's one her biggest issues with me doing muy thai is the TBI chances, but I'm not even sure if I plan to even take actual fights, or if Ill just keep enjoying the training and sparring and leave it at that. Im no spring chicken and fighting is really a young mans game, I just enjoy the training, and doing just running or weight training over and over gets very boring.

Skunkscotty88

hey sorry for the long delay between replies. I vastly prefer fighting with gloves on lol. Still sucks taking hard hits, but nothing like bare knuckles. Im trying not to get concussions, but I wouldnt be surprised if it happened. My lady is a nurse and that's one her biggest issues with me doing muy thai is the TBI chances, but I'm not even sure if I plan to even take actual fights, or if Ill just keep enjoying the training and sparring and leave it at that. Im no spring chicken and fighting is really a young mans game, I just enjoy the training, and doing just running or weight training over and over gets very boring.
Definitely gloves on my hands straight boxers hands 1 shot 1 break pretty much useless thank goodness for the kicks which I can't do anymore unless I wanna waterfall of fluid coming out my leg uggh it's terrible and yes head injuries iv had 8 concussions last one was almost in a coma all vitales dropped off the charts was pretty bad I guess meanwhile I didn't know lol...blackberry moonshine bx1 is an all time winner I'm sitting wishing for more skunk stuff to run lol, curious what is your loudest strain no holds barred which one reeks hopefully this surgurey goes well and everything works out brotha.

dragonsflamegenetics

not my happiest canopy...they a bit pissed at me as Ive not been on my A game by any stretch of the imagination...but thats the way it goes sometimes. Sending it anyway.

Mac Dragon #10 reversal is officially a go, Mac Dragons got their first spray of Elite X rev spray....The #7 pheno I reversed last time make tons of pollen...So hopefully the sister pheno #10 will as well.

20231212_124516.jpg

I put the tents back up as well, as with winter having the garage cold and wet, having them in the tents make the temps and RH more ideal. so got 2 tents looking like this...

Some issues happening, but such is gardening. My health and college has my time and mind off. Gonna send it and make some seeds hopefully. After this run, I may have to reset depending on how my surgery and health goes...we shall see.

20231212_123856.jpg

dragonsflamegenetics

Definitely gloves on my hands straight boxers hands 1 shot 1 break pretty much useless thank goodness for the kicks which I can't do anymore unless I wanna waterfall of fluid coming out my leg uggh it's terrible and yes head injuries iv had 8 concussions last one was almost in a coma all vitales dropped off the charts was pretty bad I guess meanwhile I didn't know lol...blackberry moonshine bx1 is an all time winner I'm sitting wishing for more skunk stuff to run lol, curious what is your loudest strain no holds barred which one reeks hopefully this surgurey goes well and everything works out brotha.
thats a tough question... as any of my released lines have earned a spot and one factor is terp profiles and being overly smelling is a requirement...

Prob the highest would be the modified macberry moonshine / garlic stash v13 and v21 / Red Bulgarian Dragon / Triangle Skunk Shine / Triangle Death Skunk

dragonsflamegenetics

things hopefully getting seeded
Cherry pie
obama kush
goji og "pinesoul"
Fire OG
Blackberry Moonshine bx1
Grape Gas
Grape Ape
Cherry Moonshine
Black Velvet
Maui Skunkdog
Triangle Kush
Gorilla GLue
Forum Cookies
Zoap
Modified Macberry Moonshine
Haole Moonshine #3

dragonsflamegenetics

Damn, been a bit since I updated this thread, Life got pretty crazy. Things in the garden are chugging along. The last cycle using the blackberry moonshine bx1 is now sorted and in the fridge, and in testing. The new cycle going was supposed to be a mac dragon reversal, however the reversal ended up being a failure, as no viable pollen ended up being produced. Sucks, but thats the way they seem to go. Gained a lot more respect for fem breeders as the last few years of attempts have been more failures then successes.

dragonsflamegenetics

So, next cycle will be back to regulars...I have 33 Seeds going that I started 2 days ago of the purest indica from Seattle greg / Authentic genetics, as well as 10 seeds of the Black tiger NLD from Indian landrace exchange. Whatever male comes from that will be used on the next crop, and will also be used to preserve the line.

Latest posts

Latest posts