What's new

Dragons Flame - Breeder Grow Log

dragonsflamegenetics

Figure it was time to start a thread up on ICMAG, for those that don't know me, my name is Jeff and I am the man behind Dragons Flame Genetics. Im a long-time grower, came up in the medical nor cal days, Sacramento County, Amador / Calaveras County in Mokelumne Hill and West Point, 10 seasons in Northern Oregon / Willamette Valley, 1 season in Mendocino / Covelo area, and 2 Seasons on the big Island Of Hawaii, and now back in Oregon for a year.

Typically I have done big canopies with 48-99 full term while doing 10 to 40 lights indoors as well.

At the moment I am going back to school and am pursuing a MBA at the Clarks Honors College / University of Oregon, so I'm in the smallest canopy I've done in...well pretty much ever. Currently I am just growing in a 1 car garage, as well as a couple tents in a spare bedroom while I go to college. Still working some lines and having some fun, so figure Id put up a thread here as well.

dragonsflamegenetics

My current flower run - Ive got

2 Led luxx 645 Pro XP. 1 light has soil plants in 3 gallons of pro organic down to earth soil on its 3rd or 4th run now, top dressed with bio live and nutri rich pellets.

These are the ones in soil:
Deathstar
Fire OG
Haole Moonshine #3
Haole Moonshine #13
Blackberry Moonshine bx1
Black Velvet
Mac Dragon #10
Mac Dragon #12

Then 1 light is a 4 site DIY Current culture style RDWC system running the crop salt brand nutrients.

Modified macberry moonshine
Mac Dragon #10
Blackberry Moonshine bx1
Haole Moonshine #3

Are the 4 plants on the side.

dragonsflamegenetics

and since no thread is complete without pictures! This run I seeded the room with Cherry pie x modified macberry moonshine pollen, so these photos are all of the seeded plants, so when you see seeds popping out, its intentional!

dragonsflamegenetics

Mac Dragon #12. mac dragon #12 week 9 10Nikon z-1.jpg mac dragon #12 week 9 10Nikon z.jpg mac dragon #12 week 9 10Nikon z-7.jpg

dragonsflamegenetics

black velvet - week 10 and rounding towards home. Seeds are visibly ripe pushing thru the bracts...wont be long now.

Has a nice earthy cherry sweet terp profile to my nose.

Attachments

• DSC_3177.jpg
    DSC_3177.jpg
    625.4 KB · Views: 50
  • DSC_3169.jpg
    DSC_3169.jpg
    692.4 KB · Views: 54
  • DSC_3167.jpg
    DSC_3167.jpg
    713.1 KB · Views: 54
  • DSC_3153.jpg
    DSC_3153.jpg
    805.3 KB · Views: 58
  • DSC_3144.jpg
    DSC_3144.jpg
    1,002.7 KB · Views: 64
  • DSC_3140.jpg
    DSC_3140.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 57

dragonsflamegenetics

Which means - on to the next run! Room cleaned, bleached, RDWC setup dismantled - to damn hot now to run a chiller in this garage with no ac. Sucks being in a rental but such is life for the moment.

Next run will be back in 10 gallons, recycled soil, and will be another pollination run, this time using the blackberry moonshine bx1 male I choose from the pool.

10 plants will be seeded - which are shown as the plant tags...

Will be making a bx2, f2s, and remaking the haole moonshine by swapping the genders of the parents. Will be interesting to see the comparison

Screenshot (304).png
Screenshot (305).png