What's new

DONATION'S HIGH TURNS INTO A LOW

SwampNug

WOW, FUCKING TOOLS

More proof that AMERICA DESERVES WHAT IT GETS. With a nation of hypocrites like these, how will we NOT fall off our pedestal within the next 5 years? We are fucked, I better start learning Mandarin and Cantonese.

opt1c

Veteran
i could possibly understand if the soil was recycled from a grow full of roots and whatnot but fresh bags of earth worm castings and guano? maybe sb's civic leaders should pull their heads outa the sand and donate that to the school instead... sheesh

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
Pure bigot prejudice is what it is. If it was a local liquor store chain Bevmo, I bet they'd be soooooooooo happy. Bunch of uneducated hypocrites..........

Everyone knows that Cannabis soil leads to Heroin soil.

Stupid people are stupid. Period.

I know I've had plants sprout out of piles of used dirt. More than once. You know you dropped a seed or one that didnt germ the first time did the second. Could end up in a slightly hairy situation. But on the other hand they're fucking idiots for turning down a growers soil. We probably put more love in our mixes than anybody else ever would.

Props to the guy for attempting to donate...this was a good step in community relations. The school board looks bad for this...turning down generous donations of materials in the middle of a recession? bad move.

It's becoming clear (especially during the last few months) that anyone involved in the LEGAL business of medical cannabis is to be treated like a second or third class citizen. We have far less rights than a liquor store owner has, for instance. We're being treated like freaking children.

It's disgusting and it's making me more cynical than I already was. All I want is to be able to share my wisdom with people who recognize and understand the medicinal properties of cannabis, and the government is saying NO, even though it's my constitutional right to do so. I'm more frightened as a legal patient and caregiver than I was in the past, and that's obviously wrong.

collection of perfect replies.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
I know I've had plants sprout out of piles of used dirt. More than once. You know you dropped a seed or one that didnt germ the first time did the second. Could end up in a slightly hairy situation. But on the other hand they're fucking idiots for turning down a growers soil. We probably put more love in our mixes than anybody else ever would.

What is even worse...it was not recycled soil...it was friggin new!!
These idiots think they are "Saving the Children"...when they are only perpetuating the lies that have been told the last 70 years or so--

ChronJohn

speechless. but thank you so much for posting, it was really a cold-shower reminder that there is still MUCH ignorance to overcome in this country.. and in a state that's had medical for almost 15 years! we really gotta work on our PR.. sad thing is this guy was trying to do just that and it gets thrown in his face! don't take the soil back... let them keep their solicited donation and figure out how to dispose of it themselves (hazmat team and all!)

djslife

I can't believe these are the kind people educating the youth of America, no wonder propaganda works so well.

karmical

I like the part about sending out press releases and news media for a donation that is supposed to be his just being a good neighbor...

Next time if it's from the heart, just do it, don't advertise doing it as an attempt to grab headlines for a month old non-profit, as I for one can not see the story in this at all.

with all the bs going on in SoCal, yeah when the news media showed up, yes they changed their view, duh...

donations should be just that, a donation, no need to advertise just do it or not...

I call it Karma

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
I like the part about sending out press releases and news media for a donation that is supposed to be his just being a good neighbor...

Next time if it's from the heart, just do it, don't advertise doing it as an attempt to grab headlines for a month old non-profit, as I for one can not see the story in this at all.

with all the bs going on in SoCal, yeah when the news media showed up, yes they changed their view, duh...

donations should be just that, a donation, no need to advertise just do it or not...

I call it Karma

Yeah...because all the other Companies and Corporations are donating anonymously...not using it for tax credits--
Why should a Collective have to hide themselves...and not be an open part of the Community...just like other Businesses are doing every day??

Someone deserves a firm kick in the ass for this one. They put an ad in the paper asking people to donate soil and when somebody replies they freak out because the person(s) is affiliated with a MMJ dispensary.

shadowhawk

My used organic soil has been going to a school veggie garden for the last 3 years. It`s the best garden they have ever had. It`s sad, the teacher I give it to can`t say a word about where it comes from.

Peace