What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Do you even OGKB 2.0 Bro??? Let them eat Cookies!

Tynehead Tom

this has been bugging me now LOL
So in your absence I'll drop updates on my ogkb 2.0 crosses and greenhouse run.
Flower room just started week 5 so maybe I'll try and get some pics of the ogkb 2.0 S1 and Pink x OGKB 2.0 fems. I don't do instagram.... too stoned to figure that shit out on my phone LOL

Tynehead Tom

Roasting a bowl of OGKB 2.0 with coffee this morning. Worked last night so I have time to relax now and OGKB is the ticket. Powerful herb. My friend has a 6' mother and I am going to grab as many clones as I can. I want to s1 her to make sure it doesn't get lost to time.

Man I'm stoned yo..
we need to spread the clone around.
I've shared her now with 6 other canadians and will continue to share her as chunkypigs would and did.
I know this site's rules aren't condusive to open discussion of such things but this clone must be spread around in order to preserve her.
I made a few hundred S1 and shared them with only a couple people to test grow. From the looks of things, I am going to use up my remaining pollen packs on the 2 I have in the grow tent for a large batch S1.
Tonight I did a summer solstice pollination of a divine smelling Grape Rock Candy (newbie nuggs) and hit a few branches with reversed ogkb 2.0 pollen. This one is gonna be a righteous cross I can just feel it. hehe

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Have no fear LB 2.0 is still in my library… along side some of her respected mates
I believe it was thanks to you that I also have it now. When Chunkyclause came through this year he mentioned you holding the library. I feel very fortunate and will try to keep it and others as long as I can and share as much as I can. Thanks to all that keep the dream alive 🙏

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Shit, we were dodging them during our float down the river yesterday. Go figure there were none in the forecast.

DNHappy

Would anyone in US be willing to share a cut of Ogkb 2.0 this way, I've always wanted to try chunky pigs cut. I don't mind trading cuts if anyone is interested! Please pm if you can help a fellow hobbiest out.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have been following the example of Josey and sharing this girl since her 1st flowering.

she has been sighted in the east traveled to the west and will be available at the MI HT cup in August for starters.

I found 5 seeds in a couple of zips of OGKB cookies purchased in '12 and '13 at Bay area Dispensaries.

Sprouted them last June, one of them, OGKB 2.0, won the IC cup last weekend.

One was a boy and he has been making seeds with his sisters and cousins, mom and some aunts too as well as complete strangers.

Once you get ahold of her post her up here and in the meantime I will brag and carry on like a typical closet hacker. :biggrin:

Please grow her, spread her far and wide, AND respect the TOU's here.

I'm sending some S1's and crosses in for the Server and Gypsy funds and that might be the best chance for many who are interested. I'll let you know when that drops.

The buds that gave me the seeds. OGKB cookies.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

One of these 3 won the cup, one had no terps and was culled, the other, #3, was daddy in the 1st GlueBreath cross.
More about her soon.

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts