What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

dj's blue berry & flo, headband, bubba and pure kush

D

dankbudz

not really sure what the razz is but it has a nice fruity smell and looks to be finished in 8 weeks

DonChron

Seeing that BB next to the PK in the garden makes me feel great under the waist line,in the gonad vicinity.You Feel It ?
:muahaha: great shots btw-subscribed

D

dankbudz

the PK and BK grow exactly identical. if i didnt have them labled i couldnt tell them apart....excpet when they flower

Last edited:

Dr.Snow

nice selection, that bb should be a real gem, i'll be stopping in to see how that pk turns out too, is that originally from reefs seed line?

D

dankbudz

i was talking bout the pure kush. my pink kush is reefermans original PK mother

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
love 2 get hold of dj-shorts blueberry or any of his strains but there so expensive are they realy worth paying that much? I know i sound like a tightass but ive spent 400$ on sensi's northern lights and g-13xhashplant only to have realy bad germ rates a nice explanation of germination rate, taste, smell and yield would justify me opening my wallet for some of these babies....

Ulysses

DJ Short, in a magnanimous act of generousity, gifted cuts of his mother plants to fortunate co-ops on the West coast...

I'm sure the West Coasters will do the right thing and share these cuts far and wide just as DJ intended- hell, they might even make it to the East coast someday...

@Dankbudz - If you get some really good pics of those mother plants, I hope you will post them in the DJ Short forum so that we may study them... Thx!

D

dankbudz

bout 2-3 weeksish. i gotta take some more cuttings before i flower them.

D

dankbudz

pics 1,2 & 3: my djo short BB mother 11 nights in. its in a 12 gallon pot and is 28" tall.

pics 4,5 & 6: my dj short flo mother tied down in a 12 gallon pot. its almost 18 feet around!!!

pic 7: my headband mother bouts ready for anouther round of cuttings.

pic 8: dr atomics NLxBB 11 nights in

D

dankbudz

it was kinda hard to take pics with a green light on...which the pic wouldnt show up on my cam til after i took it.

DonChron

thats a serious headband mum dude.
what kind of green light u use in your room? is it a certain spectrum or how does that work? LED ??

D

dankbudz

just a regular green light ya get from target/kmart/local hardware store

D

dankbudz

the HB mother is actually bout a foot taller than what the pic shows. any furthur back it woulda looked shitty

D

dankbudz

i flipped through that thread and found nothing bout him growing DJs orginal BB and FLO mother stock just seeds