What's new

Diesel dog or gas truck ??

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I’m torn between these two for next grow . I need hard hitting heavy yielding greasy fuelly type strain .

How do they stack up against each other . Not a what’s what’s better , just the variances between the two,

Thanks .
Hello friend thanks for the post. I would split the grow and run them both at the same time. That way you can have both to compare with each other in the end. Keep us posted on the results.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi

Sorry for slow reply @GUY-FAWKES , I thought I recieved an email asking this questions last week but couldn't find the email in my Inbox ?

Both are Chemdog/Diesel Fem hybrids with very good yields, potentcy, flavour and real Greasy Resin.

So Fuel Truck Feminized ( not Gas Truck , wrong name) is more Diesel leaning and a little smaller yielding than the Diesel Dog , heavy on the Diesel Terps and strong Indica leaning Potency.

Diesel dog Feminized is a more Chem leaning strain, slightly larger yield and more joined up cola , again with more Indica leaning Potency, very strong and 1 joint can leave you nearly falling asleep during the day if taken to 10 weeks

GUY-FAWKES

Hi

Sorry for slow reply @GUY-FAWKES , I thought I recieved an email asking this questions last week but couldn't find the email in my Inbox ?

Both are Chemdog/Diesel Fem hybrids with very good yields, potentcy, flavour and real Greasy Resin.

So Fuel Truck Feminized ( not Gas Truck , wrong name) is more Diesel leaning and a little smaller yielding than the Diesel Dog , heavy on the Diesel Terps and strong Indica leaning Potency.

Diesel dog Feminized is a more Chem leaning strain, slightly larger yield and more joined up cola , again with more Indica leaning Potency, very strong and 1 joint can leave you nearly falling asleep during the day if taken to 10 weeks
Appreciate the reply mate . I know you’re a busy guy . Yeah I messaged but assumed it just got over looked .

That’s not made it any easier to choose though 😂 . Both sound 👌.
Il email you about an order today after I argue a bit more with myself lol

I’m going to do a log so hopefully do them justice.