What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Deep State: Exposed

h.h.

Veteran
Broo thats how it is... do you know usa senators have to promise allegiance to israel!! Fuck that ! Every political party is run by zionist lobby groups. Do you know who larry silverman is what about george soros? Have you ever googled dancing israelis on 911?? A israeli film crew was set up and filming the world trade center towers and ehen the planes hit they all high fived each other and danced in happiness. That means they has prior knowledge of the planes a d the c4 or semtex being used to bring down towers. What about building 7 not even having c4 or planes hit it and it still collapsed! The same bulding that had all the files that proced the lost trillions by our government rumsfeld even revealed that a few days before it happened. Have you ever heard of the cowardly attack against the USS LIBERTY by one of so called allies????? Jfk wanted to shut downnthe secret nuclear israel base dimona and cancel their foreign aid aka thievery but they whacked him out and then his vice president doubles the foreign aid to israel. Yeah totally not suspicious right. How about that israeli snake prime minister benjamin netanyahoo aka benjamin milikowski from pennsylvania not even invited by white house or obama and he went to address our senate!! And got countless standing ovations... i could really go on for hours.... yeah there is no faith when our political existance is all a smoke and pony show courtesy of the chosenites and our currupted politicians.... its all bullshit...:woohoo:

Sorry you have it so rough. I know it’s not your fault. You didn’t do anything. It’s the fault of those who do stuff.

Badfishy1

I find it quite ironic, anyone who wants to work and support their family is labeled as a Trump/GOP supporter. It really says more about those who oppose people supporting their families. The official policy of the DNC is complete dependence.

I wonder if all the essential workers are GOP supporters.

Oh no no no. The talking point is ‘drumpf is a rayciss and bigot because only women and POCs are essential and drumpf is using them as canon fodder’. Tighten up Komrade you know the points

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bin Laden struck out against the bankers, then we attacked Islam. Now trumps doing drone strikes. You think that’s different?

Seriously? Osama Bin Laden was a trained CIA asset. How blind must you be to believe he could have been behind the massive multi-country DS plot we know as 911 (to presumably take down the bankers) from a cave no less? His american name is Tim Osmond

Instead of getting your facts from MSM, start investigating on your own. A great place to start is Chip Tatum( http://chiptatum.com ), who flew drugs for the CIA. A movie was made about him starring tom Cruise

geneva_sativa

Veteran
Thought I would put this here, since moderator seemed to say it didn't belong in the Covid 19 thread,,,

Know your history folks,,, not everything is proven inna test-tube,,, or by the controlled "studies" and the resulting controlled data

Rockefeller Foundation and John Hopkins direct involvement in these and many more,,, almost all done with no consent from or knowledge by those involved,,,

- Phillipine Prison Experiments,

- Tuskeegee,

- Guatamala Syphillis Experiments,

- Sloan Kettering Cancer Experiments and Africa "Studies" ( led by Chester Southam man who became head of American Cancer Society )

So many of these experimenters went on to become heads of pharmaceutical companies, like George Merck

and the other numerous egregious "studies" of the past and of today,,,

Gates Foundation looks so much like Rockefekker Foundeation,,, even his family ties with old "Devil Bill"
and his same habit of preying on the poor and unsuspecting populations,,, under the guise of humanitarian aid

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Thought I would put this here, since moderator seemed to say it didn't belong in the Covid 19 thread,,,

Mod didn't seem to say, Mod did say it didn't belong in the COVID-19 Boots on the ground reports, what is happening in your town? thread because it doesn't!

Try not to obfuscate, that's a Deep State tactic!;)

geneva_sativa

Veteran
Well since you didn't specify my post,,, and I had to guess that you might have been talking about my post,,, I posted it over here

no obfuscation, or whatever the hell you are trying to say,,,

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
lol
picture.php

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Well since you didn't specify my post,,, and I had to guess that you might have been talking about my post,,, I posted it over here

no obfuscation, or whatever the hell you are trying to say,,,

Well now, that was a pretty good guess you made there, especially when I gave you a big, fat clue by starting off my post with "Hey guys" immediately after posts made by the only 2 guys in the thread posting off topic conspiracy stuff!;)

Hey guys, howz about we try to keep the discussion focused on the topic of THIS thread:

COVID-19 Boots on the ground reports, what is happening in your town?

thanks!:tiphat::thank you:

Hempy McNoodle

Know your history folks,,, not everything is proven inna test-tube,,, or by the controlled "studies" and the resulting controlled data

Rockefeller Foundation and John Hopkins direct involvement in these and many more,,, almost all done with no consent from or knowledge by those involved,,,

- Phillipine Prison Experiments,

- Tuskeegee,

- Guatamala Syphillis Experiments,

- Sloan Kettering Cancer Experiments and Africa "Studies" ( led by Chester Southam man who became head of American Cancer Society )

So many of these experimenters went on to become heads of pharmaceutical companies, like George Merck

and the other numerous egregious "studies" of the past and of today,,,

Gates Foundation looks so much like Rockefekker Foundeation,,, even his family ties with old "Devil Bill"
and his same habit of preying on the poor and unsuspecting populations,,, under the guise of humanitarian aid

...Universities, too

Gry

Veteran
Mitch said that a few years back ...
Mitch did not get the final say
that time...

Latest posts

Latest posts