What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Deep State: Exposed

knucklehead bob

Veteran
If you disagree with a Trump humper you get labeled a paid troll. How original.
Calvin-Hobbes-calvin-and-hobbes-23762778-1280-800-e1417821587253.jpg Calvin-Hobbes-calvin-and-hobbes-23762778-1280-800-e1417821587253.jpg Calvin-Hobbes-calvin-and-hobbes-23762778-1280-800-e1417821587253.jpg

I commented a couple times about how much more civil you clowns are here as compared to trollitup . You're running neck & neck with IDIOCRACY in your perceptions about me though :biggrin:

It is the mark of a true IDIOT that believes I have any faith in Trump , Biden , Republicans , Democrats or any other TERRORIST organization :biggrin:

a28b15c11446e2798753bd92d26075a76d29ebb39c59bda52577737130a26fef.jpg

:tiphat:

Absolem

View attachment 532919 View attachment 532919 View attachment 532919

I commented a couple times about how much more civil you clowns are here as compared to trollitup . You're running neck & neck with IDIOCRACY in your perceptions about me though :biggrin:

It is the mark of a true IDIOT that believes I have any faith in Trump , Biden , Republicans , Democrats or any other TERRORIST organization :biggrin:

View attachment 532920

Funny shit coming from a guy who goes to the anti lock down Trump rallies. Paid and promoted by the Devos family in Grand Rapids. Yup you are no corporate shill. Just another pawn thinking they are the free thinker of the group.

h.h.

Veteran
View attachment 532919 View attachment 532919 View attachment 532919

View attachment 532920

So you’re faithless. America must really suck for you. Too bad.

knucklehead bob

Veteran
Funny shit coming from a guy who goes to the anti lock down Trump rallies. Paid and promoted by the Devos family in Grand Rapids. Yup you are no corporate shill. Just another pawn thinking they are the free thinker of the group.

Calvin-Hobbes-calvin-and-hobbes-23762778-1280-800-e1417821587253.jpg Calvin-Hobbes-calvin-and-hobbes-23762778-1280-800-e1417821587253.jpg Calvin-Hobbes-calvin-and-hobbes-23762778-1280-800-e1417821587253.jpg

More IDIOCRACY Calvin-Hobbes-calvin-and-hobbes-23762778-1280-800-e1417821587253.jpg

I haven't been in Grand Rapids since I can't remember when . I was in Lansing on April 15th when Gretchen Whitmer told all the LIES about gun toting & NAZI flag waving roughians though . Oh , and don't forget the IDIOTIC claim from the LIAR Whitmer about it being a "TRUMP RALLY"

Do you really think that a new Flu with a .68% death rate is more of a concern than 20,000 plus people dying every day from STARVATION ? 20,000 people DIE every day from RICH PEOPLE DISEAESE & most of them are children . I'm supposed to be worried about a new Flu ? Really ???

Dead so far for today 21,777

Dead so far for this week 169,741

Dead so far this month 243,762

Dead so far this year 3,226,312

Mostly children . . . . . .

https://www.theworldcounts.com/challenges/people-and-poverty/hunger-and-obesity/how-many-people-die-from-hunger-each-year

So please don't pretend you have any concern for humanity when you're just scared for your own sorry ass over your imminent demise that has two chances of happening to you & Slim left for Texas a long , long time ago . . . . . . .

h.h.

Veteran
Does it matter how they die? It all sucks.

First you’re propagandizing, now you’re gaslighting. Trump playbook.

No wonder RIU chased you off.

packerfan79

Veteran
I find it quite ironic, anyone who wants to work and support their family is labeled as a Trump/GOP supporter. It really says more about those who oppose people supporting their families. The official policy of the DNC is complete dependence.

I wonder if all the essential workers are GOP supporters.

knucklehead bob

Veteran

Cheez-n-rice , more IDIOCRACY from the peanut gallery Calvin-Hobbes-calvin-and-hobbes-23762778-1280-800-e1417821587253.jpg

I have plenty of faith .

I just don't believe that you or any LIAR like Donald Trump , Joe Biden or whatever LIAR you're campaigning for should make my Health/Medical decisions for me the way that you are asking them to make them for you .

You believe the LIAR you're campaigning for telling you that you are too stupid to think for yourself & that is your prerogative , your Creator given right .

I know I'm not too STUPID to think for myself & I do . I'm also a Veteran , not a yellow bellied coward .

95964366_10163290636390265_9154961205058600960_o.jpg

knucklehead bob

Veteran
Does it matter how they die? It all sucks.

First you’re propagandizing, now you’re gaslighting. Trump playbook.

No wonder RIU chased you off.

CLOWNS like you are more entertaining over here Calvin-Hobbes-calvin-and-hobbes-23762778-1280-800-e1417821587253.jpg

Why do you INSIST that FACT is Fiction ? Calvin-Hobbes-calvin-and-hobbes-23762778-1280-800-e1417821587253.jpg

There are in FACT already 3,226,372 dead this year ! Do you ever follow a link ? Because if you click the following link , you will see for yourself . I can guarantee the number is going to be HIGHER than what I posted . So I guess that makes me a gas lightin' propaganda mud-slinger :biggrin:

https://www.theworldcounts.com/challenges/people-and-poverty/hunger-and-obesity/how-many-people-die-from-hunger-each-year

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Knucklehead; You obviously have problems with the English language since you do not understand the term strawman so I'm just going to quit here.

By the way strawman means that a completely different subject is used to change the direction of an argument or to be evasive. It has diddley squat to do with whether the CDC statement is true or not. Thank goodness I'm among the intelligent elite.

knucklehead bob

Veteran
Knucklehead; You obviously have problems with the English language since you do not understand the term strawman so I'm just going to quit here.

By the way strawman means that a completely different subject is used to change the direction of an argument or to be evasive. It has diddley squat to do with whether the CDC statement is true or not. Thank goodness I'm among the intelligent elite.

The "STRAWMAN" is not telling the CORONA VIRUS LIES . Nor is the "STRAWMAN" telling Cannabis LIES . Just the C.D.C. along with the W.H.O. , the N.I.H. & all other alphabet NGOs . What subject are you talking about with the "STRAWMAN" theory . The subject I'm talking about is LIES by the C.D.C.

Hasta La Vista

knucklehead bob

Veteran
The Devos family from Grand Rapids promoted and paid for the rally in Lansing Michigan you went too. Such a tool to not even know where the money came from for your spread the covid rally.

Calvin-Hobbes-calvin-and-hobbes-23762778-1280-800-e1417821587253.jpg WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE ,WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE ,WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE ,WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE ,WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE
Calvin-Hobbes-calvin-and-hobbes-23762778-1280-800-e1417821587253.jpg

93098202_10219842684131082_5366318060166709248_n.jpg

I don't give a flying fuck if the Propaganda Ministry told you BETSY ROSS financed my trip to Lansing . You're just brainwashed , gullible , willfully ignorant or just plain fucking STUPID enough to believe it if you believe those CORONA LIES . TOOL :laughing:

Last edited:

BambinoOG

Everybody into this deep state convo should watch a great documentary. Its called the Rings Of Power and its ñike 6 hours long cut into 3 or 4 episodes. But very eye opening. Another great one is called The Lobby which israel tried to have banned lol. Mmmmm truth bad apparently lol... another good one is THE OTHER ISRAEL!!! Roll a doob and go down the worm hole of who runs the show

BambinoOG

Broo thats how it is... do you know usa senators have to promise allegiance to israel!! Fuck that ! Every political party is run by zionist lobby groups. Do you know who larry silverman is what about george soros? Have you ever googled dancing israelis on 911?? A israeli film crew was set up and filming the world trade center towers and ehen the planes hit they all high fived each other and danced in happiness. That means they has prior knowledge of the planes a d the c4 or semtex being used to bring down towers. What about building 7 not even having c4 or planes hit it and it still collapsed! The same bulding that had all the files that proced the lost trillions by our government rumsfeld even revealed that a few days before it happened. Have you ever heard of the cowardly attack against the USS LIBERTY by one of so called allies????? Jfk wanted to shut downnthe secret nuclear israel base dimona and cancel their foreign aid aka thievery but they whacked him out and then his vice president doubles the foreign aid to israel. Yeah totally not suspicious right. How about that israeli snake prime minister benjamin netanyahoo aka benjamin milikowski from pennsylvania not even invited by white house or obama and he went to address our senate!! And got countless standing ovations... i could really go on for hours.... yeah there is no faith when our political existance is all a smoke and pony show courtesy of the chosenites and our currupted politicians.... its all bullshit...:woohoo:

minds_I

Veteran
View attachment 532947 WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE ,WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE ,WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE ,WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE ,WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE , WE"RE ALL GONNA DIE
View attachment 532947

View attachment 532948

I don't give a flying fuck if the Propaganda Ministry told you BETSY ROSS financed my trip to Lansing . You're just brainwashed , gullible , willfully ignorant or just plain fucking STUPID enough to believe it if you believe those CORONA LIES . TOOL :laughing:

you go first....buahahaha

D

Deep State

A friendly message from your sponsor. :)

Thank you, unwilling Deep State promoters. Things are moving along swimmingly with Chairman Trump at the helm.

There's nothing like a swath of useful idiots to further our endeavors whilst at the same time thinking you are fighting us and outwitting us. Very much appreciated. Danke, sorry I meant to say thank you. Freudian slip.

Please remember, WARRIORS, the more you fight the tighter Chairman Trump's grip gets, which is what you want anyway of course. So please, keep fighting the good fight.

Please rise for THE FAM.

picture.php

picture.php