What's new

Deadliest catch

NOKUY

Veteran
Got the marathon on now and I'll fire up the grill in a few minutes. Just used my brand new Grill Daddy to clean up my gas grill so the red peppers and steaks will be to die for tasty. Mrs. MPD is enjoying her day and that's all that counts.

sounds good mpd!

we dont eat that good around here...i had nachos for dinner...lol

shack

Been watching the marathon since it came on at 1:00pm.
I've seen them all before but don't mind watching the reruns.
BTW,I had toasted cheese sandwiches and tomato soup for dinner.:joint:

RudolfTheRed

Veteran
i have been gone from the forums for awhile (everything is okay, just taking a break from cannabis all together, which includes smoking, the forums, and anything else related to it... don't worry its only temporary). anyway all i can say is JR on the Northwestern needs to learn to man the fuck up, shut up, do his work, and stop being such a baby. i hope im not the only one pissed off by his attitude. if he can go work on another boat so easily then he should go and do it, but if i were him id shut up and stay on the northwestern. sig and his boat have an impecable record when it comes to saftey and catchin crab

not sure why the lisa marie is on season 5 these guys couldn't catch a cold

the episode about the f/v katmai was really sad and nearly brought tears to my eyes

it was sad to see phil have to stay home and the cornelia marie seems to really be struggling without him. murray is really trying his best but he aint on the crab

the time bandit and john hillstrand are kicking ass and taking names as usual. man what i would give to work on that boat. those guys seem to get it done no matter what year after year.

watching kieth of the f/v wizard flip out about missing the walrus was hilarous... "why didn't you wake me up for the fucking walrus..."

i have really been enjoying this season so far and im so glad this show is back on. i can't wait to see things really heat up for opi season

LOL, yes, Keith missing the Walrus was funny as hell. But the conversation with his brother felt forced/scripted to me. I'm just not a big Captain Keith fan at all.

Very very happy to see the Time Bandit doing so well this year though, there's a great bunch of guys. They strike me as the most fun, and probably as the nicest of the bunch.

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey NOKUY and other Deadliest Catch fans that cant watch it on Discovery Channel you can veiw it at www.moviesforfree.tv/ and do a search for deadliest catch, they had season 5 episode 6 at 12pm 3 hours after it was screened on Discovery so if you are a diehard fan and cant wait and you have the download go there and enjoy its also there for download or you can just veiw it and in full screen or HD

NOKUY

Veteran
I bet those Hillstrand boys smoke more dope than any of us lol

yeah those guys are my fav too.

aside from dope u know they are HEAVY drinkers

their book is good too...it's called "time bandit" 1 cool story in is is when they were coming into port once they got a lil squirrley so the coast guard boarded to search for drugs....they didnt find anything

another part johnathan is explaining how much it cost to rig the boat before thay go out and before they make a penny....doing so he answers the question....How does a crab fisherman make 1 million dollars A. He starts w/ 2 million.

def. my fav show...i watched several hrs of an old season on disc. today.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I think that it was some of the 'Time Bandit' crew that was
recently on a special edition of 'Cash Cab' playing for charity.

NOKUY

Veteran

I think that it was some of the 'Time Bandit' crew that was
recently on a special edition of 'Cash Cab' playing for charity.

yeah the first half was jonathan and andy hillstrand and either ding or dong from cornelia marie

2nd half was the northwestern boys

good episode....they played for childrens charity or somethin

shaunmulok

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The newest episode up on moviesforfree.tv/ season 5 episode 7 (Down to the wire) for those who dont have discovery enjoy :)

shaunmulok

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well thats the end of King crab now its time for the freezing blast and the opies, farwell to Lenny from the Wizard he says he is not comming back for opies he has retired after 25 years on the Bearing Sea

RudolfTheRed

Veteran
also good to see ya rudolph....dont be a stranger bro
tryin not to be just bogged down with a lot of shit these days... you know how it is, lately my schedule is work, work, work, eat, work, sleep, work, work...

seems like jr. is finally a full share deck hand on the northwestern... after all that bitchin he did during king crab season too.

wizard goin out with to many pots during opie season... that should be interesting.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Capt Phil is coming to a town near us next week, hes promoting his coffee,he has his own coffee now it looks like "capt phil harris "Capts Reserve Gourmet Coffee" Im going to go see him!

NOKUY

Veteran
Capt Phil is coming to a town near us next week, hes promoting his coffee,he has his own coffee now it looks like "capt phil harris "Capts Reserve Gourmet Coffee" Im going to go see him!

thats cool!...tell him i said hi.

defensibility something you don't do high ... don't know why we even dream of this show it would be a nightmare high ...

sweetaction

Latest posts

Latest posts