What's new

David Grusch - Real Deal UFOs In Gov Possession?

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
?
!
be well

igrowone

Veteran
Talking of ion cannons,there was rumours awhile back that we(humans)had developed a weapon that disrupts gravity,that was used to bring down some of the ufos recovered,this was in the 40s/50s just after recovering a crashed disc 1 of the scientists got the idea to bring them down using a beam that disrupts gravity waves,thus saving them having to wait on them crashing.76
sounds more like earth vs the flying saucers
definitely a fine stoner movie from the 1950s

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
There must be billions of different types of aliens. Them being able to travel thousands of times the speed of light. or wasting time to see primitive people destroying their world so some greedy POS's can live lifestyles of the rich and famous is extremely unlikely. They would seek more intelligent life. What people see is new ways the government is creating to murder poor people around the world, and steal their resources.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
There must be billions of different types of aliens. Them being able to travel thousands of times the speed of light. or wasting time to see primitive people destroying their world so some greedy POS's can live lifestyles of the rich and famous is extremely unlikely. They would seek more intelligent life. What people see is new ways the government is creating to murder poor people around the world, and steal their resources.
this is a hawt taek!
/excuse my football references
why would they even want to come here in the first place?
its like, i could travel to any corner of the us/ n.am in my car with the turn of a key
but why? and its not like cosmic travel would be free

/i want to believe

igrowone

Veteran
the motivations of our visitors, if visitors we have
that's a hard one because what we see are objects that are not concealing themselves
kind of in your face, and they don't talk much either
maybe not so friendly, be kind of rough for us if they took the "what goes around comes around" attitude based on our questionable choices

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this is a hawt taek!
/excuse my football references
why would they even want to come here in the first place?
its like, i could travel to any corner of the us/ n.am in my car with the turn of a key
but why? and its not like cosmic travel would be free

/i want to believe
there's really no logical reason for aliens to land on earth...any mineral resources would be available in the asteroid belt with no big pesky gravity wells to deal with...water and gases in the oort cloud...

that said,we do have tay-tay and beyonce

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
some very intelligent people on this planet are studying very low forms of life; insects, amoebas, viruses. why would more intelligent/advanced life-forms than us not study our pitiful species ?
Without breaking laws of physics would take thousands of lifetimes and would need enough fuel. and food plus whatever they breathe. Closest star other than sun is 4.5 years at speed of light. If they were sending signals would have seen them by now. They would put effort into finding more intelligent life. Our fastest space ship is 10,000 times slower than light.

Last edited:

igrowone

Veteran

not familiar with this news source much
but no issues with the gist of their argument
which is that Congress is proceeding with legislation as though Congress substantially believes Grusch's and the others testimony
huh