Veteran
ChilLED Day 60

ChilLED Day 60

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

With the exception of some foxtailing on a few of the OG strains, the tray looks exceptional.

DeceiverZ

Veteran
CXB3590 DAY 60

CXB3590 DAY 60

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Got delayed on the updates since I was traveling. These ladies should be ready to chop within 6 to 7 days from now. The aroma when entering the garden is THICK.. even my UPS guy smells it from the driveway. Didn't run a carbon filter this time around so holy crap does it stink up the entire house!

Anyways, the other two tables are looking great but the COB one has the best appeal in bud size and overall appearance. It's the clear winner but once I have the weights in we will have a better idea of how much it won by.

-DZ

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
Thanks for the updates - damn, that is a frosty pile of ladies you have there

Can't wait to see what the yield/strength difference is

jahshaka

pal this is a thread im glad i didnt miss out on big thanks for sharing, amazing skills. ive got 6 cxb 3590s 3500k with all the bits time to get of my lazy behind and build it.

mycotek

Got delayed on the updates since I was traveling. These ladies should be ready to chop within 6 to 7 days from now. The aroma when entering the garden is THICK.. even my UPS guy smells it from the driveway. Didn't run a carbon filter this time around so holy crap does it stink up the entire house!

Anyways, the other two tables are looking great but the COB one has the best appeal in bud size and overall appearance. It's the clear winner but once I have the weights in we will have a better idea of how much it won by.

-DZ

A couple foxtails ain't no thing. Everything looks great bro! :biggrin:

DeceiverZ

Veteran
Thanks a lot fellas! The Tangie is something special. Thank you Mycotek for sharing the cut with me.

Also the OGKB v2.0 and Thin mints are shading purple now and temps have rarely gone below 72F. The foxtailing on a few of the OG's was probably due to my AC, which failed and allowed temps to reach 83F for 2 full days before it got sorted, such is life I suppose. You try and try to have perfection but it's not always possible. Still very happy with the outcome.

I will post up some individual strain pics compared to each of the three light sources. Thanks again for following and hope it's enlightening to those considering COBs in their future! :tiphat:

seeded

What an amazing grow. I wish we had smellavision already because I bet it smells crazy in there.

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Have you pointed an infrared temperature meter at the backs of the heatsinks, where the lights are, and halfway between them?

The main thing holding me back, is cost of heatsinks. Actually fans would be cheaper.

I am going to have to try making them soon. Maybe Christmas present to myself.

Thanks for informing me!!!!

DeceiverZ

Veteran
I do have fans on the back of my COBs up against each heatsink, 140MM and 4 of those per bar.. It was probably overkill to be honest but it definitely moves a good bit of air.

DeceiverZ

Veteran
ChilLED OGKB 2.0 DAY 65

ChilLED OGKB 2.0 DAY 65

Here are the OGKB 2.0 buds, which are turning a beautiful shade of purple. I was advised to take her to 70 days but I'm thinking the chop will come in the next 2 or 3 days.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Have you harvested?? Do you know what the trick is, using 730nm light to induce heavy budding? I think it was 15 minutes after lights out for first 2 weeks of flowering, but not sure.

Latest posts

Latest posts