What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

CSI Humboldt flower pics

kro-magnon

Veteran
Lookin damn good. Tomorrow is day 70 and notices the sour giesel and bubbleguts threw a few bananas almost overnight. I guess it’s time to bring everything down.

I’ll try to get some pics tomorrow. Timer is off now….will prolly chop and hang upside down. Maybe take a few large fans but leave it mostly in tact….i wet trimmed for many years,
Read about dry trim and haven’t looked back. The herb is just for family and we don’t mind picking off a few sugar leaves.

Surprised to see you grow some S1 when you consider they recombine terribly and don't give a good representation of the original ?

kro-magnon

Veteran
Lookin damn good. Tomorrow is day 70 and notices the sour giesel and bubbleguts threw a few bananas almost overnight. I guess it’s time to bring everything down.

I’ll try to get some pics tomorrow. Timer is off now….will prolly chop and hang upside down. Maybe take a few large fans but leave it mostly in tact….i wet trimmed for many years,
Read about dry trim and haven’t looked back. The herb is just for family and we don’t mind picking off a few sugar leaves.
I'm about the same day for my current flowering, today is day 72 of 11/13 exactly, I decided to harvest 2 of my Sowahh #1 clones and let the #2 and #3 keep going for a bit more time, it's always hard to choose between harvesting different plants the same day or let a few keep going for a longer period but half the space under the light is empty which is always bugging me. Sometimes I bring the new plants ready to flower with the finishing ones but set the timer for 16/8 and let the odd plants not yet ready finishing with them, they can't reveg in a few days so close to the end for them.

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Love the look of those, it seems the leaf necrosis is not that strong with the S1's but really well grown!
How do you find the smells at this stage?
Heavy on the burnt rubber skunk funk. A couple of them are remarkably potent.

Looking great , but 91 S1 ? Looking like someone spilled some ice cream cake in there
These are as legit as they come. Unless you think @MeltingPOT and @cobcoop are questionable sources. What can I say, I guess I got lucky. :biglaugh:

Last edited:

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
😆 🤣, im real scared

i guess you did
Aren’t you the one that was just asking me how a Daywrecker cross has color?

That you?

Yeah, I thought so.

Go back to sleep, buddy. Some of us are busy doing the actual work, not just talking about it, or trying to move seeds that are years old.

Keep being bitter and lame. It’s what you’re good at.

• Haha
Reactions: ojd

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Aren’t you the one that was just asking me how a Daywrecker cross has color?

That you?

Yeah, I thought so.

Go back to sleep, buddy. Some of us are busy doing the actual work, not just talking about it, or trying to move seeds that are years old.

Keep being bitter and lame. It’s what you’re good at.
Yeah right 😆, your doing actual work 😆 🤣

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Savage Purple x T1000

Frost monsters but the smoke wasn’t noteworthy on any of them. Urkle weirdness came through a bit. Might be a little too much Urk in this mix for me to find what I’m looking for. OFP is probably a better place to look.

56B6BF24-786B-4319-901B-D2372F2306EF.jpeg
72C66C15-CF3F-4C1E-8E09-1F3D9A285EC2.jpeg

91F48C67-7D7E-4924-9EFC-527C25BAC09D.jpeg

A3B9C947-5D60-4569-89EA-31D12E37F829.jpeg

BE8AB3F7-0E41-4599-A61A-D3BA459EC623.jpeg

5B50C708-8F2D-4A94-9F3B-98E21A925104.jpeg
1A3AF6BF-1426-4E28-9756-2E35E9FC6388.jpeg

Last edited:

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
Savage Purple x T1000

Frost monsters but the smoke wasn’t noteworthy on any of them. Urkle weirdness came through a bit. Might be a little too much Urk in this mix for me to find what I’m looking for. OFP is probably a better place to look.

View attachment 19053643 View attachment 19053642
View attachment 19053722
View attachment 19053723
View attachment 19053724
View attachment 19053725 View attachment 19053726
Lookin really good.

I have a few of inspectas creations hanging at the moment. Keeping temps around 65f and 55rh

Bubbleguts x patient zero
Z x hp13
Sour giesel