What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

CSI Humboldt flower pics

NEED 4 SEED

Or you can just send it there: https://www.freespore.com/cannabis.html
So you don't have to get an anonymous P.O. box, and you can link towards your IC Mag so you can get feedback.
Only downside is that anyone who wants the seeds will need to pay a little contribution to the site.

Just my 2 cents, as I have been thinking of doing it this way for another lemony project of mine.
I have not been able to get any useful information on that website. Where's the forum? All strains I've clicked are sold out...My patience is gone...good night...😆

NEED 4 SEED

So you're ok to ask me an adress but not to share yours, that's not a good way to make me trust you. I have to think about it.
Haha ok if you see it from that side, yes. Sketchy, lol...what can I say, it is like it is. I don't want an address from you. But I have heard, people sometimes use different addresses as safe address or use p.o. boxes but I have nobody I would ask for this. So take it or leave it. No problem. I'm having fun anyway. The overgrow forum has the option to send seeds between users with overgrow as intermediary between them. But I didn't try it either. Maybe that's an option. Btw, somebody here that still remembers seedbay?

207_Tony

Lemon party × purple punch, these were freebies. Found this dank pheno which smells like lemon candy with a funk/gas on the back end. The high is super heady, feel it right behind the eyes. Nice mouth coating terps, taste good all the way down.
20240713_231941.jpg
20240713_231921.jpg
20240624_011433.jpg
20240625_002855.jpg

Last edited:

kro-magnon

Veteran
Lemon party × purple punch, these were freebies. Found this dank pheno which smells like lemon candy with a funk/gas on the back end. The high is super heady, feel it right behind the eyes. Nice mouth coating terps, taste good all the way down.
View attachment 19035070 View attachment 19035071 View attachment 19035072 View attachment 19035073
I have grown one hybrid of In House with Purple Punch and it is a delicious smoke with a very enjoyable hjgh as well, perfect for the day because you can still function after smoking. I would like to try the Lemon Party from CSI in pure form to get some extra lemony buds.

207_Tony

I have grown one hybrid of In House with Purple Punch and it is a delicious smoke with a very enjoyable hjgh as well, perfect for the day because you can still function after smoking. I would like to try the Lemon Party from CSI in pure form to get some extra lemony buds.
He's got lemon party s1 in stock right now

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
I’ll get some shots of the Bubbleguts x Patient Zero. Only 6 weeks in and she’s looking colorful and sexy. Looks to be a bit chonkier than the sour giesel and zkittlez x HP13

Sour giesel is a bit finicky but hoping I can make her happy another month or so

The bubbleguts will be favorite, I can tell

budman678

Veteran
Bubbleguts x Patient Zero

Week 6 of Flower

IMG_4872.JPG
IMG_4873.JPG
IMG_4871.JPG

Its really beginning to pack on weight and when doing a resin leaf rub, it smells sweet like candy. It's def moving along much quicker than the others and should be done around week 9 at the latest.

budman678

Veteran
real nice @budman678 what is the smell on the HP#13 X?
I have few S1's and there are some funky smells, the most vigorous of them smells just like porcini mushrooms, I love it

Here is bud from Trop Cherry x PnP keeper
View attachment 19050298
I wish I could tell you. I won’t really know until I trim or have it jarred up. With a tent full, all the smells sort of combine. I’ll say the bubbleguts is the candiest/sweetest of the the CSI gear. I have a few Ziplock seeds ladies in there and it’s alll candy funk

budman678

Veteran
Lookin damn good. Tomorrow is day 70 and notices the sour giesel and bubbleguts threw a few bananas almost overnight. I guess it’s time to bring everything down.

I’ll try to get some pics tomorrow. Timer is off now….will prolly chop and hang upside down. Maybe take a few large fans but leave it mostly in tact….i wet trimmed for many years,
Read about dry trim and haven’t looked back. The herb is just for family and we don’t mind picking off a few sugar leaves.

Latest posts

Latest posts