What's new

CSI Humboldt flower pics

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Here are a few of my CSI beans going ATM. A couple days into flower and I'm most excited about the HP13 cross and the Sour Giesel....well, I can't lie...also stoked about the bubbleguts x patient zero

Zkittelz x HP13
View attachment 19017945

Sour Diesel x Giesel

View attachment 19017948

Bubbleguts x Patient Zero
View attachment 19017949
That’s quite a line up!
Looks like nspecta has been shelling out those HP13 x Zkittles, I got a pack with a recent order. Looking forward to seeing what the Sour Giesel brings as well

iStruggle

Id like to run some his gear. Have some archive on the trade block if anyone is up for barter. Feel free to shoot me a pm

Dont need whole packs. 2 or 3 will do me.

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
That’s quite a line up!
Looks like nspecta has been shelling out those HP13 x Zkittles, I got a pack with a recent order. Looking forward to seeing what the Sour Giesel brings as well
The Sour Giesel were promo freebies but I’m super stoked on them. He also threw up some Xmas Bud too. The structure is phenomenal and they really stink prior to flowering.

I’ve never had real HP13 so I figured, why not grow it from the man himself. He threw in a pack Z85 x HP13 and a pack of Bubblegum x HP13. Needless the say, he’s been cranking out the HP13 crosses.

And for the bubble guts, those were freebies too. I grow from seed every time, don’t keep clones and when I popped a bunch of beans to take the strongest ones for the latest run, the bubbleguts x patient zero looked better than the pure Patent Zeros.

I have a ton of fallen soldier lines as well. Panama Red, Giesel and HP13.

Friedtoast420

IMG_8979.jpeg

IMG_8965.jpeg
IMG_8992.jpeg
IMG_8994.jpeg
Pure OG Kush X Triangle Kush

Attachments

• IMG_8994.jpeg
    IMG_8994.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 34

kro-magnon

Veteran
I've seen CSI Humboldt has some Cali O S1 and would like some info about the result, if some of you have grown those seeds please give us some feedback.
About the different ChemDawg, which one would be the best to discover this gene pool, I've grown some hybrids made with Appalachia who some Tres Dawg genes but I have never grown a straight Chem Dawg so I don't know what S1 to try first;

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've seen CSI Humboldt has some Cali O S1 and would like some info about the result, if some of you have grown those seeds please give us some feedback.
About the different ChemDawg, which one would be the best to discover this gene pool, I've grown some hybrids made with Appalachia who some Tres Dawg genes but I have never grown a straight Chem Dawg so I don't know what S1 to try first;
I grew a couple of the CaliO S1 beans, they had a nice woodsy orangey/tangerine smell & taste but not nearly as strong & terpy as some of the hybrids ive grown like Tangie for example, medium strength in potency nice head high pretty uplifting & enjoyable good daytime smoke, medium yielder & easy to grow. I looked through my hard drive for pics but I couldn't find any unfortunately. He gave me CaliO x UK cheese full pack with it as a freebie which was a very nice surprise, I only grew 1 bean so far but that was very potent 1 hitter quitter.

kro-magnon

Veteran
I grew a couple of the CaliO S1 beans, they had a nice woodsy orangey/tangerine smell & taste but not nearly as strong & terpy as some of the hybrids ive grown like Tangie for example, medium strength in potency nice head high pretty uplifting & enjoyable good daytime smoke, medium yielder & easy to grow. I looked through my hard drive for pics but I couldn't find any unfortunately. He gave me CaliO x UK cheese full pack with it as a freebie which was a very nice surprise, I only grew 1 bean so far but that was very potent 1 hitter quitter.
Thanks for the feedback, the best orange tasting cross I've grown was Blood Orange from Bodhi(CaliOxAppalachia), I have been lucky and found a real keeper in those beans. I've grown also Jillybean and Agent Orange who could give some nice phenotypes sometimes.
Never tried Tangie, maybe the Cali O is better in crosses than selfed?
I'd like to get this powerful orange smell and taste again, what other options apart Cali O S1 ?

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
And! :biggrin: the buds are rock hard, she has it all. Interestingly, I dont smell any orange/tangerine from indoor grown buds but definitely can detect it in your outdoor sample.
I had the same observation exactly with the trop Cherry clone. The indoor had more of the cherry finish where outdoors it definitely has a orange finish. Very interesting strain.

Someone posted the trop Cherry in a cross was mold resistant which surprised me as the trop Cherry clone is a mold magnet. I have not grown it in a cross but am currently reversing the clone. Good strain.

Back to Caleb's great work. Awesome pics and plants everyone!

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the feedback, the best orange tasting cross I've grown was Blood Orange from Bodhi(CaliOxAppalachia), I have been lucky and found a real keeper in those beans. I've grown also Jillybean and Agent Orange who could give some nice phenotypes sometimes.
Never tried Tangie, maybe the Cali O is better in crosses than selfed?
I'd like to get this powerful orange smell and taste again, what other options apart Cali O S1 ?
The Tangie hybrids ive grown were made by someone else & gifted to me they said they used Crockett Family Farms Tangie...Crockett Farms also has Blood Orange x Tangie & many other Tangie hybrids

Last edited:

kro-magnon

Veteran
The Tangie hybrids ive grown were made by someone else & gifted to me they said they used Crockett Family Farms Tangie...Crockett Farms also has Blood Orange x Tangie & many other Tangie hybrids
Their Blood Orange is not the same hybrid than Bodhi but I'll check their Tangie, I don't know if they ship to my country. On Attitude UK right now there is not a single Tangie seeds or hybrid they sell only their Strawberry Banana line.
About ChemDog S1 which one is the easiest to grow to try this genepool? I have to try some seeds from CSI Humboldt because all grower's feedback is very positive.

NEED 4 SEED

Their Blood Orange is not the same hybrid than Bodhi but I'll check their Tangie, I don't know if they ship to my country. On Attitude UK right now there is not a single Tangie seeds or hybrid they sell only their Strawberry Banana line.
About ChemDog S1 which one is the easiest to grow to try this genepool? I have to try some seeds from CSI Humboldt because all grower's feedback is very positive.
I am working with Agent Orange offspring. I have a few crosses that throw nice Orange terps. If you want to try those, send me a pm. I just want back some feedback in return.
I have grown only one seed of CSI Calio-O S1, thats why its not representative to be clear and also a few of Catnip Seeds New York Candy Orange. Both had a faint Orange smell. But no competition to DNA Agent Orange that burst with flavours.

NEED 4 SEED

That's interesting and confusing, Agent Orange(orange velvet x jack the ripper) was from TGA/Subcool not DNA so what are you working with, AO from TGA or Tangie from DNA/Crockett farm ?
Ah sorry, it is Agent Orange by TGA Subcool from 2013-14...my bad...My farthest line is at f3 right now. The f2 was regular, this F3 is feminized and still ripening. I hope the seeds are developing ok because I had some problems growing these out. I had to take them out of the tent and leave them under natural daylight for the last few weeks.

kro-magnon

Veteran
Ah sorry, it is Agent Orange by TGA Subcool from 2013-14...my bad...My farthest line is at f3 right now. The f2 was regular, this F3 is feminized and still ripening. I hope the seeds are developing ok because I had some problems growing these out. I had to take them out of the tent and leave them under natural daylight for the last few weeks.
Ok that makes more sense, I tried some AO seeds from Philosopher seeds but the result was very far from the AO I knew from TGA, I don't know if they made a bad parental selection or if it's another genetics renamed. The buds were good quality smoke but no orange smell at all that's strange. I don"t recommend those seeds to anyone who want to try the good old AO terpenes try something else, you won't find it in the Philospher seeds.
@NEED 4 SEED I'd be happy to try some of your seeds of Agent Orange maybe I could find a good representation of the cross in yours. I can trade a few home made seeds with my Sowahh males if you're interested.

NEED 4 SEED

Ok that makes more sense, I tried some AO seeds from Philosopher seeds but the result was very far from the AO I knew from TGA, I don't know if they made a bad parental selection or if it's another genetics renamed. The buds were good quality smoke but no orange smell at all that's strange. I don"t recommend those seeds to anyone who want to try the good old AO terpenes try something else, you won't find it in the Philospher seeds.
@NEED 4 SEED I'd be happy to try some of your seeds of Agent Orange maybe I could find a good representation of the cross in yours. I can trade a few home made seeds with my Sowahh males if you're interested.
I still can't receive seeds from people, because I don't want to dox myself. I know I will need an anonymous p.o. box if I want to do that. And I am still hesitant. But if you don't care I can send you mine right away.

kro-magnon

Veteran
I still can't receive seeds from people, because I don't want to dox myself. I know I will need an anonymous p.o. box if I want to do that. And I am still hesitant. But if you don't care I can send you mine right away
So you're ok to ask me an adress but not to share yours, that's not a good way to make me trust you. I have to think about it.

albertgriffiths

I still can't receive seeds from people, because I don't want to dox myself. I know I will need an anonymous p.o. box if I want to do that. And I am still hesitant. But if you don't care I can send you mine right away.
Or you can just send it there: https://www.freespore.com/cannabis.html
So you don't have to get an anonymous P.O. box, and you can link towards your IC Mag so you can get feedback.
Only downside is that anyone who wants the seeds will need to pay a little contribution to the site.

Just my 2 cents, as I have been thinking of doing it this way for another lemony project of mine.