What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The J6 committee is moving way faster than an investigation of this type should. It really should be the DOJ doing it anyway. Chump will prob run again. They have to send all their proof to DOJ ASAP.. If they indict Chump after announcing HIM AND ALL HIS BOOTLICKERS will whine it's for political reasons. I said it 1st lol.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
only reason he has not been indicted already is that nobody in the Justice Dept wants to be the first person to have an ex-president handcuffed & perp-walked. myself, i would consider it an honor...fuck tradition! :wave:
I keep hearing the DOJ is "concerned over protecting the integrity of the Office." How about you prosecute those who attempt to destroy that integrity, Merrick?

buzzmobile

Veteran

Think "A Lawyer Wrote Me a Letter" playing in the background when reading:
1658055763676.png

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There all size 100 clown shoes. Why is it a problem if a POTUS broke the law? Lock him up just like anyone else would be. If this doesn't prove to all there are 2 different legal systems your blinders are too tight.

Cannavore

Veteran
the democrats have already admitted they aren't going to prosecute shit. this is all a charade for a midterm boost because the democrats are utterly failing in terms of enacting policy that Americans want.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I'm sure both parties have enough dirt on each other that neither wants to open that can of worms.

Seems it should be about time that the people start to organize and a begin removing career criminals from office. From both parties. No more liars, cheats, pervs, sex traffickers or anyone else that is not working for the people.

Cannavore

Veteran
prosecute biden for what? being an absolutely dogshit President? lol.

i could care less about hunter biden. especially when the people yelling about it the most are Q Anon levels of retarded. that's usually a good sign of a nothing burger.

St. Phatty

i could care less about hunter biden. especially when the people yelling about it the most are Q Anon levels of retarded. that's usually a good sign of a nothing burger.

The joke is on the American people.

First they elected a mentally and physically enfeebled Trump.

Then they doubled down on the Enfeeblement Quotient, with Biden.

With a young sort of Token African American woman for "Back-up",
in anticipation of Biden's inevitably hitting a serious speed bump.

Shit for Presidential Candidates, Shit for Presidents.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
the democrats have already admitted they aren't going to prosecute shit. this is all a charade for a midterm boost because the democrats are utterly failing in terms of enacting policy that Americans want.
it's not up to the "democrats" to prosecute crimes. that would fall under the purview of the Justice Dept. many policies that are popular are also nonsense and unworkable under our constitution, and some that might actually be worthwhile are torpedoed by Manchin & a couple of others. what are they called " DINOs" ? RINOs and DINOS USED to be called "centrists" or moderates, back before politics became an existential blood sport for a certain % of "americans" on both sides of the aisle...:fight::pointlaug

Three Berries

It's OK to bury your head in the sand. Hunter is just the tip of the iceberg.

50048321contentPhoto1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts