What's new

Cream Caramel, Green Poison, Jack 47, and Killer Kush (ALL FAST VERSION)

HellRazor

Que floresta bixo! :dance013: :peacock:
Suas plantas tão lindas, gostaria de saber se você fez ou pensa em fazer um Flush nelas? qual ta mais prox da colheita? a Green mesmo? Abraço cara :tiphat:

DeceiverZ

Veteran
not the outdoor ones, i'm asking about flush the indoor late ladies:canabis:

Hi HellRazor!

I started flushing just 3 days ago. I flush for 5-8 days total depending on how the trichromes look. It's good to flush with compost tea!

I will take some more pictures tonight and I am planning on harvesting everything in the next 7 days.

-DZ
Nice English my friend!

DeceiverZ

Veteran
Sweet Seeds Mix Tray week 7 (Day 50)

Sweet Seeds Mix Tray week 7 (Day 50)

50 Days flower

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

DeceiverZ

Veteran
It is day 50. Everything but the Jack 47's are done but I don't think I will wait for them as only the pheno #3 is looking good.

The Jack 47 Pheno #3 at day 50

The other Jack 47's look like this at day 50

I've begun flushing and will continue to do so until chop, which by the way things are looking, may be very soon! I would say just a few more days as the trichromes are mostly cloudy on nearly every bud in the mix tray. The Killer Kush already has 10% amber and the GPFV#1 and #3 look done as well. The CCFV#2 has taken the cake in terms of bud appeal and smell. She's got a very sweet pungent smell that is hard to describe and hoping it comes thru in the taste department!

I can't wait to try them all.. Next set of pics will be of the harvest! Thanks for following and hope this diary has been helpful to you.

-DZ

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
always nice to be looking down the home straight.. these CC look like they'll be great.. shame the Jack didnt wanna finish up a bit quicker eh?... :)

HellRazor

Cara sua Green Poison F1 exala muito? pois a minha floriu e não saiu nem o cheiro de dentro de casa, achei estranho pois nem filtro de carvão usei, eu li por ai que isso pode ser um sinal de que a planta não está produzindo terpenes, seria esse o caso ou ela é tranquila assim mesmo?

B

bigganjabud

Lovin your diary mate ive got a seat over here and a pack of skins for the smoke report

DeceiverZ

Veteran
always nice to be looking down the home straight.. these CC look like they'll be great.. shame the Jack didnt wanna finish up a bit quicker eh?... :)

I know, I was hoping they would catch up. Luckily I have some Jack 47 clones outdoors which are looking very nice. At the very least I will be able to try all 3 phenos in the future.

I have Sweet Cheese FV, Sweet Special FV, and more Killer Kush FV, so maybe I'll do another mix tray with another FV strain. I also have some clone only strains like Snow Dawg that I'm excited to flower.

Cara sua Green Poison F1 exala muito? pois a minha floriu e não saiu nem o cheiro de dentro de casa, achei estranho pois nem filtro de carvão usei, eu li por ai que isso pode ser um sinal de que a planta não está produzindo terpenes, seria esse o caso ou ela é tranquila assim mesmo?

Question: was the odors coming from the GPFV strong? Answer: Yes! The smell is very sweet like some cold fruit on a hot day. I can smell her very well when I get close with my nose. GPFV Pheno #3 doesn't smell strong but is the biggest producer.

Eu acho que talvez algo está faltando com sua planta cara. Tem certeza que ela recebeu luz suficiente e alimentação adequada com boa PH? Por que você não começa um jornal aqui para que todos possam ajudá-lo? Acho que seria muito vantajoso para você.

Lovin your diary mate ive got a seat over here and a pack of skins for the smoke report

Thanks buddy! I'll have shots of the harvest and dried nugs soon. I'm glad that you enjoyed the diary my friend!

-DZ

Last edited:
B

bigganjabud

Hell yeah bud also ive literally just started my own diary (not hijackin honest) and i see you mention sweet cheese, thats on the go atm and also im expectin a care package over the next week or two

More sweetness so ya never know what might happen

Go DZ! I am wicked excited for the smoke report on the GP and CC. You have done really well bro!
Also being about a month behind you, has really helped me to see a bit in the future on what I can expect for my girl. This thread has been really helpful for all us sweet seeds FV lovers! Thanks man!

DeceiverZ

Veteran
Hell yeah bud also ive literally just started my own diary (not hijackin honest) and i see you mention sweet cheese, thats on the go atm and also im expectin a care package over the next week or two

More sweetness so ya never know what might happen

Excited to see your results with the Sweet Cheese. I've never grown out a Cheese strain before so looking forward to see how she does. I'll pop on over to your thread and offer support whenever I can my man.

Go DZ! I am wicked excited for the smoke report on the GP and CC. You have done really well bro!
Also being about a month behind you, has really helped me to see a bit in the future on what I can expect for my girl. This thread has been really helpful for all us sweet seeds FV lovers! Thanks man!

Thanks buddy. I see things are coming along nicely with your GPFV. A few of her pheno's can get very dense and although she doesn't have huge buds, she more than makes up for it with more smaller nugs spread throughout..

Best of luck!
-DZ

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Cheers my friend!

That's amazing. Thanks for the wonderful update. All the flowers look great. Lovely colors and lot of resin, I can almost smell them. Hope you have a nice, sweet harvest and keep us updated of that ;)

Sweet smokes!

tommy

DeceiverZ

Veteran
Cheers my friend!

That's amazing. Thanks for the wonderful update. All the flowers look great. Lovely colors and lot of resin, I can almost smell them. Hope you have a nice, sweet harvest and keep us updated of that ;)

Sweet smokes!

tommy

Thanks Tommy! I have kept the temps colder towards the finish.. around 21*C and they have all started showing their fall colors. The Killer Kush has some purple tops going on now. I plan on chopping the buds tomorrow so stay tuned for an update!

-DZ

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
those buds must be working well... tomorrow turned into 5 days later ..always a good sign :D

Latest posts

Latest posts