What's new

Cream Caramel, Green Poison, Jack 47, and Killer Kush (ALL FAST VERSION)

DeceiverZ

Veteran
Which one is the killer kush?

The KK has been an easy and beautiful plant thus far. She's not as mg hungry as some other kushes I've worked with, which is nice.. and she is in her 7th week and looking very close to being done.

The next set will be of the KK FV so stay tuned and thanks for the positive vibes broski's :biggrin:

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Cheers mates!

Hey DeceiverZ... I just got back from vacations and it's very nice to see that you're getting good results overall with these ladies.

Again... great diary ;) Keep us updated my friend. All the best and sweet smokes!

tommy

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
Cheers mates!

Hey DeceiverZ... I just got back from vacations and it's very nice to see that you're getting good results overall with these ladies.

Again... great diary ;) Keep us updated my friend. All the best and sweet smokes!

tommy

Where's a good place to post some bud shots of my killer kush fast version outdoors?

DeceiverZ

Veteran
Where's a good place to post some bud shots of my killer kush fast version outdoors?

Feel free to post them here if you'd like. It would be great to see how your KK is turning out.

Also you could post them here so other growers interested in the KK are able to check out her different pheno expressions.

I just took some shots of my KK FV. Maybe we have similar phenos? :dance013:

-DZ

DeceiverZ

Veteran
Killer Kush FV (46 Days after 12/12 flip)

46 Days flower

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

DeceiverZ

Veteran

46 Days flower

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

The Killer Kush FV stinks.. but in a good way. There's some lemon and kush undertone that just stinks up your fingers when she's squeezed. I really like the tight bud formation despite not being overly dense.

I already smoked a sample from a fellow grower and enjoyed it very much. When looking at her trichomes at 46 days appears to be around 50% cloudy with very few amber. I'm betting she will be done before the end of this week... although I might let her go a little longer just to see her maximum potential. I'll be checking the trichromes every day so we'll see.

Thanks everybody! Thanks Tommy -Welcome back from vacation my friend.

-DZ

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
Feel free to post them here if you'd like. It would be great to see how your KK is turning out.

Also you could post them here so other growers interested in the KK are able to check out her different pheno expressions.

I just took some shots of my KK FV. Maybe we have similar phenos? :dance013:

-DZ

Sounds good. Here's a shot at about week 1 and 2 of flower. More to come :)

Let me know what u think about my pheno.

Week 2:
picture.php

Week 1:
picture.php

DeceiverZ

Veteran
Sounds good. Here's a shot at about week 1 and 2 of flower. More to come :)

Let me know what u think about my pheno.

Week 2:
View Image
Week 1:
View Image

I think it's hard too say so early in flower :chin: But I hope you start to see the early baby trichromes coming in soon.

I have one KK going outdoors right now and here's some pics I just took of her tonight! She is beating everything else in terms of speed and is poised to finish early September if I'd had to guess. This means I will most likely be able to harvest the Killer Kush very early in the season hopefully before the fall rain showers and risk of botrytis and PM takes hold. This is great news!

picture.php
picture.php

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
What other fast versions finish around the same time? I want to try more next year :)

The early finish is a must outdoor at my lat, 45.

The baby trichs have started. New pic soon.

DeceiverZ

Veteran
Cream Carame FV #3 Outdoors (early flowering)

Cream Carame FV #3 Outdoors (early flowering)

What other fast versions finish around the same time? I want to try more next year :)

The early finish is a must outdoor at my lat, 45.

The baby trichs have started. New pic soon.

Hey bigdank! I'm with you on wanting an early finisher.. lat, 42 here -so we're not that far apart.

I have 20 or so strains going and the Fast Versions are the only ones that have started flowering. The Killer Kush appears to be leading the group, followed by the Cream Caramel FV and Green Poison FV.

Here's my CC #3 -as you can see she's already quite far along in the season!
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
Hey bigdank! I'm with you on wanting an early finisher.. lat, 42 here -so we're not that far apart.

I have 20 or so strains going and the Fast Versions are the only ones that have started flowering. The Killer Kush appears to be leading the group, followed by the Cream Caramel FV and Green Poison FV.

Here's my CC #3 -as you can see she's already quite far along in the season!

Are those outdoor? Here's a shot of my kkfv today.
picture.php

Killer kush fv closeup:
picture.php

DeceiverZ

Veteran
Green Poison FV #5 Outdoors (early flowering)

Green Poison FV #5 Outdoors (early flowering)

Are those outdoor? Here's a shot of my kkfv today.
View Image

Yes sir.. all outdoor. If you want early flowers next season, I'd recommend the GPFV -as she is on track to finish early also. I'm not sure about yield on this one.

Here's my GPFV #5 outdoors
picture.php
picture.php

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
Yes sir.. all outdoor. If you want early flowers next season, I'd recommend the GPFV -as she is on track to finish early also. I'm not sure about yield on this one.

Here's my GPFV #5 outdoors

I'll definitely try the gpfv! I like variety. I would like to try 6 different kinds outdoor if there are that many that will finish quick outdoors. The kk, cc, and gp are on the list for sure.

DeceiverZ

Veteran
Killer kush fv closeup:
View Image

That's a nice closeup shot! Start the countdown timer.. in another 4 or 5 weeks yours will probably be ready for chop! I'm also starting to see some nice pinks and purples coming in so if she displays some nice fall colors that will be a nice bonus!

Sweet Seeds has this neat info graphic regarding their Fast Versions in the 2015 catalog. Check it out..
19.jpg

Next season I'm going to try Sweet Skunk FV, S.A.D. FV, and Cream Mandarine FV in super soil outdoors. These F1 FV's are hella fast that's for sure!

-DZ

That's a nice closeup shot! Start the countdown timer.. in another 4 or 5 weeks yours will probably be ready for chop! I'm also starting to see some nice pinks and purples coming in so if she displays some nice fall colors that will be a nice bonus!

Sweet Seeds has this neat info graphic regarding their Fast Versions in the 2015 catalog. Check it out..

Next season I'm going to try Sweet Skunk FV, S.A.D. FV, and Cream Mandarine FV in super soil outdoors. These F1 FV's are hella fast that's for sure!

-DZ

Thanks for that, hadn't seen it yet.

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran

Cheers bigdank! :tiphat:

Seems like DeceiverZ does not mind if you share a few over here, but you could also use the thread he mentioned or even starting your own thread so that we can follow up your exeprience with Killer Kush F1 FV.

They're looking very good, but not as good as DeceiverZ's plants so far, hehehe ;)

Nice one mates. Keep it up and sweet smokes!

tommy

Latest posts

Latest posts