What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Covid 19 mrna Vaccines...Yes/No?

Covid 19 mrna Vaccines...Yes/No?

• yes, gimme

Votes: 29 31.9%
  • not yet

Votes: 15 16.5%
  • no way

Votes: 47 51.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
I found a new graph someplace.

Attachments

• attach17922990.jpg
    attach17922990.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 24
  • photo2065410.jpg
    photo2065410.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 23

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
oh well then, that proves it doesn't it?

Another koolaid drinker lying in wait. I've seen you before. There's a direct relationship between your screenname and common sense.
As far as YT is concerned, there's a few platforms speaking against the narrative, but they'd get sniped too by the "experts":biglaugh:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Another koolaid drinker lying in wait. I've seen you before. There's a direct relationship between your screenname and common sense.
As far as YT is concerned, there's a few platforms speaking against the narrative, but they'd get sniped too by the "experts":biglaugh:

maybe a pilgrimage to Oxford is in order to learn from the master...Oxford OHIO that is; totally hilarious.

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This guy is just some joe doh from Oxford OHIO who does not know shit.

"Joe doh.......who does not know shit." - That's based on whose assessment? Yours? Your disdain for anything against your narrative defies logic. Stick to growing weed. xxxxx. Provide some receipts or keep spewing nonsense.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gry

Veteran
What is that graph supposed to represent?

Nextstrain is an open-source project to harness the scientific and public health potential of pathogen genome data. We provide a continually-updated view of publicly available data alongside powerful analytic and visualization tools for use by the community. Our goal is to aid epidemiological understanding and improve outbreak response. If you have any questions, or simply want to say hi, please give us a shout at [email protected].

Clear as mud !

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"Joe doh.......who does not know shit." - That's based on whose assessment? Yours? Your disdain for anything against your narrative defies logic. Stick to growing weed. xxxxxxxxx. Provide some receipts or keep spewing nonsense.

common knowledge- look it up
also - my narrative? what is that? I have never had the vaccine nor advocated for it but I am not going to listen to a communications teacher on the matter. Especially not at Smallville school board meeting. You should research what you post.

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the effective demonstration, that you do not understand the difference,
between a man embarrassing himself and "overwhelming evidence" .
Censorship hell, anyone with a buck can publish what they wish.

More opinionated lip service with no receipt. Here, learn something that's not on the TV that you watch - xxxxxx.

https://rumble.com/vks2t2-parent-tea...ut-covid..html

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
possibly your citations would be considered more legit if they weren't from a social media site...maybe something more along the lines of new england journal of medicine or the lancet....random idiot with a camera really isn't a citation...

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
common knowledge- look it up
also - my narrative? what is that? I have never had the vaccine nor advocated for it but I am not going to listen to a communications teacher on the matter. Especially not at Smallville school board meeting. You should research what you post.

You know what your problem is.xxxxxxxxxx. I guess one has to be in a congressional setting to qualify. Then again, that's actually where all the lies are told. Just ask Fraud Fauci. I digress. Here, this is for you. More xxxxxxxxx.(wink wink)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/NDy7L8RTdsSi/

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
possibly your citations would be considered more legit if they weren't from a social media site...maybe something more along the lines of new england journal of medicine or the lancet....random idiot with a camera really isn't a citation...

"Would be considered more legit..." Here's another one. Making an attempt to "qualify" any information presented. Those publications that you speak of are the very ones pushing the narrative of this SCAMDEMIC. Yeah, I said it. Entertain yourself with the 2 vids I posted. You're the xxxxx guy. You may have an issue...lol

Latest posts

Latest posts