What's new

construction stories. the good and the bad

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
dremmel with attachments .. I got the router and something to plane doors with ..yeehaw..I guard my tools well ,about half have my initials on them..the others don't leave my side

CoCoSativas

Guarding them is the best deffence.

Lol everytime i see your avatar i want to get a chicken, a fish and a blunt. You are right chicken fishes should stick to weed!!!

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
initials on your tools don't do you a damn bit of good when the pigs are the ones that jack ya...I got cleaned out of nearly every tool I owned from the time I was 18-28 last summer when I was working on building out a commercial grow...nothing else they took bothered me, but why the fuck would they take a mans tools!?!

It wasn't cheap, but a month or so later I went HAM at the depot, and now I got a bunch of nice new gear lol

CoCoSativas

initials on your tools don't do you a damn bit of good when the pigs are the ones that jack ya...I got cleaned out of nearly every tool I owned from the time I was 18-28 last summer when I was working on building out a commercial grow...nothing else they took bothered me, but why the fuck would they take a mans tools!?!

It wasn't cheap, but a month or so later I went HAM at the depot, and now I got a bunch of nice new gear lol

I would gladly sue a police force for the return of my tools. Id win too i have reciepts for all of it. They couldnt say "proceeds of crime" because it was bought from my legit buisness account.

Thats foul man. Id fuck with the police for years for that. Give some junkies some bath salts or whatever and tell them to go fuck with the pigs... Man id be ruthless even after i finished sueing them for the return of my shit

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
sometimes you just gotta focus more on your next dollar, than your last one.

I'm not one to poke the bull...

Dready_jake

Ya not to mention even though you bought your car legally they can take it if you get caught selling weed, because it was part of the illegal activity. Biggest threat the government had for the medical grows in Cali. Have the landlord shut them down with fear of property loss, they don't have to do any work.

shithawk420

Veteran
Might have a job tommorow pressure washing a deck but my boss is pretty drunk and is 60 but he's fucking tough as nails.we'll see what happens. its pretty cool.million dollar houses.I'll try to take pics.don't like to take my phone on these jobs but it should be a cake walk.

CoCoSativas

Might have a job tommorow pressure washing a deck but my boss is pretty drunk and is 60 but he's fucking tough as nails.we'll see what happens. its pretty cool.million dollar houses.I'll try to take pics.don't like to take my phone on these jobs but it should be a cake walk.

I have a few pressure washers. One is a 4200 psi dewalt that will take overspray off of concrete. Its fucking nuts and will blow the little guhs off their feet if they hold it over their heads

CoCoSativas

Shit I don't have anything like that.I don't know the psi but its probably half of that.

Yeah the average one you buy at home depot is half that. Like i say its for taking overspray off concrete and such. Its serious equipment. All the guys know how dangerous that thing is

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
I used one once that was like a lawnmower/pressure washer...we used it to rip up the surface of the concrete around a pool at a country club that we were working on restoring...that was a crazy pressure washer, I always liked pressure washing on piece work...it's so cake minus the face and chest full of debris I end up with lol

shithawk420

Veteran
Well looks like no work today.called the boss and he won't answer.fuck.I needed the fucking money too.oh well.

blastfrompast

Veteran
Well i did something on the weekend that might make u guys chuckle a bit..

So in order to get my riding mower into the shed I have to lift the back tires so the mower deck will clear a couple of metal L braces....well....Ended up with the lawnmower jamed in the doorway and on top of my leg....

Managed to get the mower off my leg... then I looked down and thought my leg was broke...went into shock, puked and hung dragged myself over the tractor and onto the ground.... Stripped down as I was going into shock and sweating like a pig.... Wifey came over and wanted to take me to the ER as my leg instantly swelled up..and I was lying on the ground incoherient (ears ringing, etc.)..

Laughed about it 20 minutes later when I hobbled over to my lounge chair and sat down and had a few dabs of Rosin and a beer.

Leg hurts like fuck now, but it ain't broken.....

So boys PLAY safe....You never know when something will happen that you don't expect..lol

Funny part was my 5yr old who kept shaking the lawnmower to try and get it free while it was still on my leg...everytime he was give it a shuv...it would hurt like a mofo.... (whole ordeal took mebbe 45seconds from falling on my leg to me puking...lol

CoCoSativas

Well i did something on the weekend that might make u guys chuckle a bit..

So in order to get my riding mower into the shed I have to lift the back tires so the mower deck will clear a couple of metal L braces....well....Ended up with the lawnmower jamed in the doorway and on top of my leg....

Managed to get the mower off my leg... then I looked down and thought my leg was broke...went into shock, puked and hung dragged myself over the tractor and onto the ground.... Stripped down as I was going into shock and sweating like a pig.... Wifey came over and wanted to take me to the ER as my leg instantly swelled up..and I was lying on the ground incoherient (ears ringing, etc.)..

Laughed about it 20 minutes later when I hobbled over to my lounge chair and sat down and had a few dabs of Rosin and a beer.

Leg hurts like fuck now, but it ain't broken.....

So boys PLAY safe....You never know when something will happen that you don't expect..lol

Funny part was my 5yr old who kept shaking the lawnmower to try and get it free while it was still on my leg...everytime he was give it a shuv...it would hurt like a mofo.... (whole ordeal took mebbe 45seconds from falling on my leg to me puking...lol

Jesus Christ... That is wack bad luck buddy.

Id be checking to see if you are ok then giving you shit for puking everywhere. I hate cleaning puke. I could make my guys clean it when it happens but im not ruthless to them unless they are on "the shit list"... You dont want your name written on the inside of my windshield. I write the shitlisters name inside with washable marker so i dont forget whos on it. I see it everywhere i drive, thinkung up foul shit to do to them. Book jobs cleaning porta shitters and what not. Im nice but if you get on that list, bring a nice bottle and i might erase it. I can be bought for a 150 dollar bottle of scotch in most cases. Unless you hurt another guy, then its shitlist plus how many weeks.... I just earased one of those not to long ago. He was cleaning dog shit, toilets you name it. Dump runs which we usually rotate (even i do em too)

Rained out today. Moved some office furniture around for the office that i get most of my maintenance work from. Good money day

blastfrompast

Veteran
No worries on the puke...fell beside my gardening gear with a 5gal pail I use for mixing nute soluteion...lol

no mess...quite the echo tho..lol

CoCoSativas

No worries on the puke...fell beside my gardening gear with a 5gal pail I use for mixing nute soluteion...lol

no mess...quite the echo tho..lol

Right on. I wouldnt have to give you a hard time if you worked for me! No mess no problem.

Glad you are ok man. Could have really fucked you up...