What's new

co2 for spider mites light dep 2 weeks from harvest....

jayt

The only way co2 will work is if you release enough to push all of the oxygen out of the room. Just increasing the ppm isn't enough. The idea would be to suffocate them by removing all oxygen. If co2 costs too much you should be able to use nitrogen or argon. But any of these are going to injure you plants as well.

B

BrnCow

You might try a cig lighter and a can of hairspray...flame thrower....worked on roaches in a cheap motel once...just joking about do it to your plants..

Never heard the alcohol thing. Does it work good? I have a small mite problem and I am within 2 weeks of flower.

Yeah it works. Take an infected leaf and scope out an adult mite alive on the underside next to a vein. Spray with alcohol/water then scope the same mite. It will not be moving anymore.

jayt

I recognized you from your picture Barbie. Not enough posts yet to reply to a pm.

She's right about the alcohol spray. Aim for a final solution of about 35%. Kills the mites without harming your plants.

I recognized you from your picture Barbie. Not enough posts yet to reply to a pm.

She's right about the alcohol spray. Aim for a final solution of about 35%. Kills the mites without harming your plants.
Yeah jayt gave me that one and its a winner.