The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldfogey8

There is still a fuddruckers where I live haha
Brings to mind Idiocracy…
1719439170901.jpeg

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I was given a very heavy duty electric light rotator for a grow operation. The arms will get very long or stay short, depending on where you want them. There’s four arms so it seems like a very nice unit…if anybody would like it. I’ll be more than happy to give it to him for free. It’s still in the box you pay shipping… I don’t think it would work very well with LEDs but if you’re using HPS lights, it would be perfect

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
View attachment 19023634
This one has a drive to please that's very high I am thinking some advanced work is in her near future.
Bubbas way more of a independent thinker possibly the most intelligent dog I have owned.
Babys a bit denser but really wants to work no matter what......instant response on command.
😍
What a beautiful girl and her expression says it all! Please give her a hug for me and take a few extra for yourself.
bigarmhug.gif

Littleleaf

Veteran
There was some damage on the other side of the fence. First is an old ceder. It was about 40' tall. A rotten core was its demise.

ceder.jpg

Next up was a big silver leaf maple that died 2 years ago. Been worrying it would fall on the old shop about 20' from it. Luckly the wind was from the NE. Gusts clocked close to here was 80mph. Was going to take it down in a few weeks.... Love mother natures help. Still have 1 branch hanging over the shop. It's a small one. Should be easy to cut down without doing to much damage. I Hope.

silver leaf mapel.jpg
kindling.jpg

The owner of property is a good friend. So I will be helping to clean it up. He loves bond fires..

Littleleaf

Veteran
Didn't i read not to long ago?, That billy gats was experimenting by letting loose millions of skeeterz that were genetically modified to keep it from spreading.

One set for malaria and the other for dengue...

Wonder if the experiment was considered a success?

Latest posts

Latest posts