What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Cinderella 99 The Come Back

LostTribe

Premium user
I know I certainly wont settle on a cut that is anything except that Hawaiian Punch tasting greatness I found in the last and the mom. She looks a treat. The other 2 are well on their way. Shall I germinate another round or wait and see?

LostTribe

Premium user
Its not so much a cantelope like the back end of the metal. Metal has the Lope for sure. Its a maybe.
f6.jpg
f61.jpg

Its still got a candy ness going in there.

LostTribe

Premium user
Purported OBG 2d.
obg.jpg

The males appear more narrower leaf and more what I would call cinderella morphology in the leaves. This ladies structure and branching are also what I would want to see. Only time will tell. She's small but lets have a looksy shall we?

Last edited:

LostTribe

Premium user
How long did the ICmag haze go? @flower~power @Sub24ox7 ? I have 3 little red hair incense from Todd's Ohaze x the same f5 pollen I did a germ test on. They look sort of indica leaning initially but under led. That one looks very nice! Excellently grown as well. Any issues feeding her too much? The Cindy Toms all seem to like full nutes vs .8ec on the pure haze.

How did that pineapple turn out? Got a dry pic or did you smoke all of her up? lol.

Sub24ox7

@LostTribe
I think 16 to 18 weeks. I took mine at 18 if I remember right.

The Cindy haze was grown in 3 gallon pot of build a soil 3.0 it was about perfect for it. Was only almost too much for a couple sssstn plants.

I did smoke all of the Cindy up lol it was great! Made extract too. It’s almost dabbed up too.

Last edited:

LostTribe

Premium user
@LostTribe
I think 16 to 18 weeks. I took mine at 18 if I remember right.

The Cindy haze was grown in 3 gallon pot of build a soil 3.0 it was about perfect for it. Was only almost too much for a couple sssstn plants.

I did smoke all of the Cindy up lol it was great! Made extract too. It’s almost dabbed up too.
Forgot I saw that looked very nice! How long did the cindy icmag haze go? The THH cindy's are quick, 9-12w.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Purported OBG 2d.
View attachment 18951355
The males appear more narrower leaf and more what I would call cinderella morphology in the leaves. This ladies structure and branching are also what I would want to see. Only time will tell. She's small but lets have a looksy shall we?
My Cindy girls were small also, but sure were nice. Keeps the fruit smell a long time in the jar too.

Thanks for the chance to run them.

LostTribe

Premium user
Let’s hear how the inverse of CH, that I call ‘After Midnight’, does.

CH was Cindy hit with OHz pollen. AM is OHz hit with Cindy pollen. The AM seeds were bigger and lighter in color as I recall.

CH was a yielder for me.
Are you going to run the other side now?

One of my Todd red haze x f5 c99 is extreme sativa looking nice and showing female. Might have to revert to veg for a bit looks intriguing.

Thank you all for contributing to this thread and the community! Its been a hell of a trip!

Little update, purported original c99 girl is in bloom and doing fine. She's got a wider leaf structure than these peaks but I didnt have such skinny leaves in the originals, probably the newer generations were selected towards this. She does have sort of flimsy branching with a christmas tree structure if left un topped. This particular cut was topped and vegged a bit longer to bush out. I have one more I might put in when I flip the 2 males that came with the purported original.

It is my honor to run these cuts and I promise to give it my absolute best.
:ying:
LT

While we wait for a reveg a bit more testing and this fine lady to get to blooming how about a song?

Latest posts

Latest posts