What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Cinderella 99 The Come Back

i.love.scotch

The recent JW are more along the not sweet cat piss. Also weren't as potent honestly. The effects as I recall were a little short lived.
That's a bummer. I bought a bunch of the Joey Weed's recent (~2017) release lines thinking they would be the same as his original stuff. I ran the BB and it was alright but nothing too crazy.

I'll look through the C99 next and see if I have the same result as you

LostTribe

Premium user
That's a bummer. I bought a bunch of the Joey Weed's recent (~2017) release lines thinking they would be the same as his original stuff. I ran the BB and it was alright but nothing too crazy.

I'll look through the C99 next and see if I have the same result as you
I ran a pack maybe 2 of the recent JW 2018 or so I cant remember but its back in the start of the thread. Just not what I was looking for and not this sweet smelling fruit. They were ok but nothing that I considered re vegging.

i.love.scotch

I ran a pack maybe 2 of the recent JW 2018 or so I cant remember but its back in the start of the thread. Just not what I was looking for and not this sweet smelling fruit. They were ok but nothing that I considered re vegging.

That's interesting. I went back and read the first 24 pages and in the moment you said you felt both the BG C99 re-release and the Joey Weeds re-release were both certified OG C99 but then eventually you seemed to change your mind about them.

But if you felt the Joey's was pure C99 and fire in that moment then why not worth keeping?

You also said the BG you grew in organic soil and the Joey's you ran salts.

Have you ever done a side by side with same grow method of all of these?

I'm not grilling you or anything with these questions I'm just genuinely curious because at the time of your first smoke of both these ones you seemed hella stoked on them

JoyRonRon

That's interesting. I went back and read the first 24 pages and in the moment you said you felt both the BG C99 re-release and the Joey Weeds re-release were both certified OG C99 but then eventually you seemed to change your mind about them.

But if you felt the Joey's was pure C99 and fire in that moment then why not worth keeping?

You also said the BG you grew in organic soil and the Joey's you ran salts.

Have you ever done a side by side with same grow method of all of these?

I'm not grilling you or anything with these questions I'm just genuinely curious because at the time of your first smoke of both these ones you seemed hella stoked on them
I'm finishing up more of the new BG C99 Pineapple Phenos along with Apollo 11 regular and XX. Never had the original C99 but I can already tell this is way too drowsy and indica-like to be anything like what you all describe and I specifically bought the Pineapple Pheno seeds. They are also purpling despite stable mid-70s temps in flower.

weedemart

The c99 I remember from mikej(peakseedbc) is very good euphoric high, can definetely be a daily smoker if you dont smoke too much of it but if you abuse you can get some side-effect like paranoia. Very strong effect overall with 2 pheno; one grapefruit parent with citrus/sweet terpene,medium-compact sized and very heavy producer and one unknown parent called the pineapple pheno with ofc pineapple terpene,large-stretchy sized and lower than average producer. both had similar high with the pineapple a lil bit more psychoactive but I never tested potency. Their structure is out of spec, very thin branch with big buds and sativa-like leaf but plant has typical indica structure overall.potency around 20-25% depend on the grower.

LostTribe

Premium user
Few things to share.

Love You Long Time Haze aka LYLT (Thh Mint P1 x Cinderella F5)
PunchLYLT.jpg
Happy Ending Haze(Cinderella F6 Punch x Thh P1)
LYLTLED.jpg

These are seeded with Happy Ending Haze reg pollen.
LT

Last edited:

LostTribe

Premium user
Is the trippiness found in C99 comparable to the trippiness found in THH? Or is THH on a whole other level?

Also how often does a keeper pheno (trippy or otherwise) of c99 pop up compared to THH?
Depending on the varient of c99 (which release), I find them to be fairly consistent. Some are certainly stronger, like how I said JW recent wasnt as strong. These f5, f6 and hybrids are fairly potent for me.

The LYLT is really good IMHO, and it was just an accident as I was hoping for Thh x F13, but the f13 was sterile and I hadnt cleaned the fan!!! I only popped one. I have about a pack of those. I prefer the pure Thh as it is clear. Its also 18+ weeks for the Mint phenotype. These are done in 11 at most. I'm hoping for one to have the fruit punch trip to it.

Last edited:

LostTribe

Premium user
Love you all! Great People of the Earth!!!!

Now, I have to have a deep chat with our humble Proprietor, whom I have the utmost respect for. 10000%

I would also like to say that I've selected a particular Hawaiian Punch tasting lady with whom I've chosen to be named,

Centerfold Cindy. The Mag. The Lady, The Shit.

Wish me well, its a battle of good vs evil and contempt.

May you stay "Forever Young!"

Blessings to all!
LT

LostTribe

Premium user
I’m gonna wanna grow some Cindy eventually :)
See if we can find something worthy while we wait.

Got a second F6 Fruit Punch picked visually out of 12. This one looked alot like the mom but she's got stronger branches. Day 52 and she looks to be ready around 59 like the mom. Smell is ripe sweet sugary tropical fruit punch, but have to see if that holds when she's dried. I'll reveg a lower cut while it roots in aero just incase. I have 2 others that look slightly different about 2-3w in as well.

Purported Original BG Cinderella #12 has just been flipped. Poppin Corn! Her Bros are right behind her!🍿IPM fried some foliage but they are all working it out and will be fine.

Pics when I get the time.
LT