What's new

chemdog d bx 2 growlog

well i decided to get off my ass and pop some chemdog d bx2...if you noticed only 5 seeds(save 5 for another day)...i will get a keeper out of that im sure i will kill afew to...or they will...the weak dont last long in my garden...its kind of like nature harsh in the beginning but then i make it a good season lol...its great playing god of the ganja...i never grow a whole pack at a time just dont have room for it with all my other strains...peace

Last edited:
thanks clowntown it should be entertaining...i am really happy to grow this after reading the story rez put up about how it came to be...peace

G

guest5703

Sweet I am gonna just stick around here for a while with my third row seat ;) PEACE

Z

zombo

I got a pack of these too,didn't start any yet.
Anxious to see what you get upgrade,I'll be watching.
Good luck

now this is the the one i want to cross with miss mud...what is the flowering time on the chemdog d? man this is going to be freaking off the hook guys...im going to put a bit more veg into these girls because you have to with the indicas...this is a pure indica? i can see it now Bertha that will be the stars name...nothing to really look @ for a couple weeks...this log will be updated with pics 1-2 times per week...everyday is well how do i say "madness" some days lol...peace

this is my jlps miss mud keeper...sour diesel ibl done the dirty with her and so will chemdog d

TBug

Plz forget you know me...Sugaree
Veteran
High shafted! Im tagged as well! Are you doing soil or hydro? Sorry for not knowing..lol. I heard many good things about the mud. should make a fantastic cross IMO!
Postman or Rez should be able to give you a "day count" on flowering. I dont count days much myself since I got a microscope..lol. Should be on the indica side anyway, thats what I was told. but theres always variation...lol.
Im lookin for a solid Kush pheno myself..

I will be startin my thread with the Bx2s myself here shortly. they will be done in a aeroponic system. Come join if ya like...
Peace and GL, bugout:Bolt:

hello tbug and everybody else...i grow hydro...waterfarms and dwc bubblers...i use a scope to tbug but that is another thing i dont really need after the first grow from seed...i can tell if a plant is ready if i grew it before and i grow from clones of flowered plants...im hoping for some kush to lol....im sure it will be dank as all hell with rez doing it...any ways here is my sprouts in 24 hrs they all popped and are ready to go...peace

Last edited:
thanks coctail frank...i kind of got a cave man style...but i love what i do and it shows...remember peoples you have to put the love in if you want it back...peace

Hello again :wave:
I'm glad to get aboard on this one from the start!
I still scroll through the sd ibl thread just to watch em grow 80days in a couple minutes!
All the best to you and your new strain!
I'll be watching, this is by far the best reality show i've ever seen! JS

gonejah17

Hell yeah man cant wait to see what u do with these.

PS got myself a waterfarm from a friend, Ima have to ask u some qs about it in a bit. Got 2 OGS veggin in my ebb flow and not sure what I want to flower them in.

cant wait for the show!!!!! still drooling from the sd ibl!!!!!

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Allright I'm pulling up a chair. Can't get to these for a few months so I'm excited to see your kids grow. I'm working with the snowdog first. Thanks for putting on a show for us, much appreciated. :headbange

ok it begins the babies emerge from out of the safety of their perfect shells into the big uncertain looking to make them a spot for them self to thrive and live....peace

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts