What's new

chemdog d bx 2 growlog

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great Im sure you will rock this strain :) Ill be watching ..thanks for sharing your grows with everyone.

gonejah17

Thats awesome man, I love those pics. Ur threads are the shit.

Could u explain to a noob how u start those out like that?? I see u germ them and throw them in the RRs in hydroton. How r u watering them at this stage, little bubblers?? And theyre still under flouros?? Srry man after seeing ur grows and ur generosity with knowledge I gotta ask.

I almost wanna flame u for having "stretchy seedlings" lmao like those bastards u shutup in ur sdibl thread :) just for shits and giggles.

Seriously tho man just tell me if Im buggin u. I aspire to half lb plants too.

goneja17 your not bugging me man...i love to share the knowledge i have learned from others and experience...so basically if you notice in the pic the pots are in a plastic bowl...i fill the bowl with 2 inches of water ...i poor that water over the top to get the rr plug wet twice to three times a day...after the roots reach the water i dont have to top feed as much anymore and i can add less water to the bowl the pot is in ...i mix nutrients as i need to as the plants grow...after they have been sexed i will transplant the girls to the waterfams and the boys will stay in the little pots and go in the kitchen cabinet with a florescent on them for pollen collection...

Last edited:

REZDOG

Veteran
The Tao of Rez sez:
If it really sounds like a logical question,it probably is.

:smile:

GoneGrowing

Oh yeah, another good show from you upgradeshafted, tagged. I'm sure you'll turn those chemdog seeds into something beautiful, cheers man!

well people my java has been hacked some how...got some west coast chopper sticker on window having green jeep driving thieves casing me...they got information via me and map quest well they think its me...im smarter than these bitches...so mr forest green brand new jeep with big west coast chopper sticker on the window...if you want to see my chopper come around the area where you think my spot is again bitch better bring a vest a big fucking gun!...updates are at a stand still until i take care of some security issues and sick my dogs on these bitches...their is nothing worse in this world than a fucking thief...i seriously have no problem putting one 6 feet under...updates will come when i get everything sorted...peace...nasa to the recue

Last edited:
G

guest5703

i seriously have no problem putting one 6 feet under

one side, woah harsh. The other side, if these guys have enough balls to come for you, I would do what it takes as well. I dunno if that's right or wrong but you gotta do what you gotta do. Sounds like you have you hands full dude, be careful and alert. Maybe get a new computer??? New connection I don't know how you would do it but try to go a different way than killen those bastards first ;) Peace bro hope it works out

gonejah17

damn man sounds like some shit!!

best of luck to you and I hope everythings ok.

Be safe and smart.

Shit, just when I find a dope ass, friendly, generous icmagger with a nice log goin some shit has to happen, how selfish of me though to think of myself lol. GL man never let the bastards get u down!!!!!

Dude- That sucks! Fuckin losers!

If they spent half the time tryin to grow instead of trying to steal someone elses.....
Oh wait! That would take knowledge and effort something they obviously don't have!
Hope everthing works out and you don't have to unleash your angry mind on those bitches! JS

its all good my friends...still have some more things to fix but here is a update....day 7 from seed...peace...i know the stretchy seedlings make some want to say something but just shut it and look at the sour diesel grow log before making your comments...peace...oh yeah one seedling didnt make it

G

Man, you need to put your lights closer :D I had to :D

they look great man.

Do you put air on your seedlings?

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Your SD IBL growlog was awesome. I have a feeling this one will be just as good :joint:

-Funk

F

F0iL

wow, pullin up a chair on this one. By the way amazing sour d grow that was fun to watch. cant wait what you can do with these babies.. :joint:

TBug

Plz forget you know me...Sugaree
Veteran
Highshafted! They look great! Mine seemed a bit more streachy than usual as well. Its not causing any huge problems as of yet, but its worth noting.
Peace, bugout

hey tbug all my plants are stretchy its my style and it all fills out...i grow a little different than most...i have decided to sex them under 12/12 then back to veg for 30 days...i liked the results with the sour diesel ibl..it speeds up the weeding out the boys and getting the girls into their farms for tender love and care and a nice veg...thanks for stopping by man...peace

darkhollo

Hey upgrade.. are you saying someone hacking into your computer to gain info about who are and where your grow is? If so that is quite a scary story. Best of luck securing things up.

-dh