What's new

chemdog d bx 2 growlog

G

like i said i love icmag and they know it...i have many accounts and will stay as long as i wish and will give to the comunity as i have...and i will not hold my toung...i dont follow rules or i would have never learn to grow or even smoked...rules are made to be broken and im really good at breaking rules lol...i love you icmag....peace

bambam

Glad to have you back my man!!!! You dont know me but i know your grows very well. I have to say i am glad your back! Well you have to leave to come back and you made it clear that you never left!! LOL you got banned! How's the dogs doing?

TBug

Plz forget you know me...Sugaree
Veteran
High upgrade! Well, at least you have other accounts...lol. Is this a temporary ban like a warning or a forever ban? Guess you are right about saving $250, but I wonder if they woulda' been so quick to ban you if you had paid the $$$.
But glad you are still around and im aways checkin in, so good luck!
Peace, bugout

littlebud

one girl two boys...and i will wait a while this time...ic kind of deflated my drive to show all of the updates...peace

darkhollo

well glad to see you around. I read followed all of your previous posts and hope that you will reconsider your updates. Quite a show and it's nice to see it step by step.

-dh

MRBIg$

What the f*** you mean 350$ a oz
Veteran
A+ work brotha did you ever find out the flower time on the chemdog i got 4 at 55 days look like they could go 75 peace brotha. :jump:

Last edited:

bambam

:laughing: And to think they wanted to get this guys banned? :nono: :fsu: Do your thing man and keep trucking along the most wonderful waterfarm grows on icmag! Love to see them! :laughing:

G

grapepunched

Glad to see your updates, do your thing and let us know it's you!
PEACE broseph

-gp

littlebud

ok the first sample of chemdog d bx2 is citrus chemical cleaner menthol Mentholatum aroma and taste...very unique...heavy stone that progresses for the first 15 minutes after smoking and has you wondering just how high you are going to get lol....a++++ in my book....i will breed with her for sure and grow her for years to come....peace

MRBIg$

Veteran
Sup brotha cant wait to try some havested 1 of mine at 63 days give it a week and i will smoke a littel and see how she taste one of my chemdog d bx2 you would swear it is a sourdiesel smoker up brotha peace :respect:

REZDOG

Veteran
Dude,SO glad you're back!!!!
THat looks BETTER than the Chem D Clone-DAMN!!
Fuckin' AWESOME waterfarm run,bro!!

AAA++

littlebud

i never left rez i just stopped giving...by the way i wish i could say im happy about what i read about you and greedhouse...but im NOT! THIER IS A WORD I WOULD USE..BUT I WONT! thanks for stopping by...peace

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
How the hell did I miss this thread!! Shit I gotta venture out of my choice reading sections a lil more hehe...

Well anyway at least I didn't have to wait LOL.... I read right through, and watched them grow before my eyes.... That has be one of the nicest chemdog d seed plants I've seen though. Some of the flavor characistics you mention are pretty close to what i experienced out of the bx1's keeper I chose. Certainly benefitted from a good cure.. Maybe next run I'll get them dialed in a lil better. I concur though it's some good bud for sure:joint:

MRBIg$

Veteran
littlebud said:
just had to stop in and say that chemdog d bx2 rocks my world...i love this freaking stuff!!!
You got that right brotha shits sick love it peace :canabis: :smoke:
chemdog_d_bx2_1_week_cure

chemdog_d_bx1_i_week_cure

snowdog_bx1_1_week_cure

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts