What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

** Ch@ppers Grow Diary - Autoflowering AK47 **

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its been something like three weeks since any updates ?

S_a_H

A

arcticsun

yea, how come there are so many interrupted or incomplete auto diaries?

Seedling

yea, how come there are so many interrupted or incomplete auto diaries?

Maybe its because AFs are so fast... When starting your grow, beeing used to regular strains, you plan out to make this really good grow diary, as you have sooooo much time on your hands til harvest. But then before you even get time to do it propperly, take photos, write and all that.... your sitting in the sofa with some superb bud in your hand.... and the grow diary kind of doesnt get finished....

TheGreenBastard

Assistant Weekend Trailer Park Superviser
Veteran
Maybe its because AFs are so fast... When starting your grow, beeing used to regular strains, you plan out to make this really good grow diary, as you have sooooo much time on your hands til harvest. But then before you even get time to do it propperly, take photos, write and all that.... your sitting in the sofa with some superb bud in your hand.... and the grow diary kind of doesnt get finished....

Haha, maybe...

Still it was great while it lasted...

A

arcticsun

hehe in my experience there is plenty of time to sit around and do div. stuff while waiting. feks like grow a beard or have a baby :D

C

cheesey

looking great mate .

heres a snap of my ak47 (** ) only the best for my garden

shes in coco 3.6lt pot canna nutes .

around 30 days from seed and she stands around 15 " tall

Last edited by a moderator:
C

cheesey

hey mate , my ak47s are close to finish im starting flush tomorrow
heres a cpl of pics from my fat grl .

C

cheesey

What kind of lights and nutes are you using Cheesy? those are looking mighty fine! Is that soil?:yes:

canna coco canna A/B headmasta and regen a root . under a 250w in a 75cm sq 160cm tall budbox and 3.6 ltr sq pots .

Mr.Meds

Great job Cheesey! I might have to do some playing with the canna and coco if I'm not thrilled with dutchmaster gold a/b + canna terra soils results. I guess the only downside is more frequent watering/feeding?

Latest posts

Latest posts