What's new

Ceres Hilton/white A5 haze testers

J

jaded1

I received the seeds this morning,thanks Karma for the seeds and OP for the swift delivery!
Seeds are soaking,will put some pics up once i have some seedlings

smoked the nevilles A5 haze in amsterdam in 2012 and fell in love with it by far the best smoke imo made me sweat i would love to turn it into shatter a hybrid would be nice though been lookin for the a5 in clone or seed form since to no avail

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
I got a feeling these are gone impress me,

Expected (gamble) Flower time: 11 to 15 weeks.

Medium to high stretch for a sativa hybrid.

Should be easy feeder, Mid to high. (advice for test 1.6 to 1.8 ec at peak)

GlandualFever

Still waiting for them to arrive... Soon come God willing, or should I say Oldpink willing lol!

Should be great this way, coz everyone will probably have a staggered start, so there will be more info for the later starters, and pheno identification should be far easier.

So you reckon 11 - 14 weeks on these Karma. What were the fastest finishing time from seeds of Ceres you created? Nothing under 10 weeks??? I know A5 is 14 week full cycle, but just wondering about the specific female you used for the mother on this cross.

dreaded

Thanks again...Karma...mine just arrived.
I like the containers your seeds come in....

It's official....

Last edited:
J

jaded1

Cheers Piff,i'm looking forward to see what comes from these!

I've smoked the a5 in the dam Mww but the 1 i've tried is the floral,fruity one and not the same as this cut.

That's about what i expected Karma bro,mine will be grown in Rols.
The ceres hilton i tried in the dam was some fine weed!

Welcome to the show sd,should be some epic haze threads with all the testers in the same threads!

Cheers Gardening Angel!

Welcome nickman and canabuz!

Cheers Arthritis sucks!

Thank you Meltyb

Nice dreaded!Should be a great thread once everyone is up and running

7 of mine so far have popped above the soil,hopefully the rest will pop up in the next couple of days and i'll get some pics

Latest posts

Latest posts