What's new

Ceres Hilton/white A5 haze testers

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Cheers SD!There doing well now,i've had a spider-mite infestation and a few spots of pm on a couple of them to deal with but plants are back on track now.

They will be potted up into 22 litre bags before flower G.A,if as I suspect there's a lot of girls,it might be another 6/7 weeks before theres space for a couple them to get flowered

Hey jaded1

Thanks for the update

6/7 veg maybe ! They will look awesome in flower

GA

J

jaded1

Cheers G.A,cant wait to what comes from these girls!
Looks like I have 6 girls and 3 boys(have 5 confirmed girls and 2 boys).There's a couple of girls that proper stink of a skunky mango funk

Gardening Angel

Veteran

Hey dreaded

Nice one on the m/f ratio

Pictures look good,
last pic the plant is stacking well after the topping session hey ?

Thanks
GA

dreaded

Just a growers note...
I thought these would stretch more than they did(still stretching)... I kept one plant back...to veg longer... & really like the structure of her. They grew tall in early veg, but as she's getting more mature..she's really stacking nicely..
Sorry for the sideways pics...

Flowering in another week...

J

jaded1

Yes elpollodiablo,under 18/6
Very nice dreaded!

Mine are just over a week into flower,they are flowering under a 315w d-pap with about 90w of leds in there as well.
Some pics
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

J

jaded1

Cheers G.A bruv,they're in organic soil.
There are some very nice smelling plants in there,the plant that is bottom left in the pics is my fave so far and smells like a tropical red pack dentyne gum

dreaded

Nice smelling plants indeed....jaded 1...
Can't describe what's going on right now..but it smells good ass f*ck..
Frosty....dense.....day 28..

Can't wait to smoke these....

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Cheers G.A bruv,they're in organic soil.
There are some very nice smelling plants in there,the plant that is bottom left in the pics is my fave so far and smells like a tropical red pack dentyne gum

Hey jaded,

Did you clone all the ladies ?

Thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=4075&pictureid=1499313&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=4075&pictureid=1499314&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Hey dreaded

Thanks for the update

First picture showing the classic haze N leaves
Loving the second pic looks like your going to get a good yeild buds are swelling nicely

GA

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=4075&pictureid=1499313&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=4075&pictureid=1499314&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

First one looks like a nice mix of the 2. That early sugar is from the Ceres. Thats going to be a queen.

J

jaded1

Cheers Piff mate,canopy isn't the best anymore!
Half have pretty much stopped the stretch and are starting to set bud,with the others still getting taller.I'll level them out a bit once the others have stopped stretching

ThankS TP!

I've taken cuts from 2 of the girls G.A,would of liked to take cuts of them all but haven't got the room!I took a cut of the tropical gum smelling plant and 1 of the quicker to flower girls that has a sweet incense and plasticine smell.

Some pics at 16 days
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

J

jaded1

Well,not sure what I've done to these girls but plants are screwed up.I thought it might of been a hermie but cant find any male flowers on any of the plants.All but 1 of the plants look like they are finishing!

picture.php
picture.php

J

jaded1

Just over 30 days G.A,it's def something I've done to them,just not sure what.Plants aren't seeded and calyxes are starting to swell,only thing it can be is that they were given a foliar spray of potassium bi-carbonate?

Latest posts

Latest posts