What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Advanced nutrients question

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Hi, Advanced Nutrients' pH Perfect line is awesome because it automatically balances the pH levels of your water. Basically, you don’t have to worry about adjusting pH manually—it keeps the nutrients in the right range for optimal plant absorption. Definitely a time-saver for growers, especially if you’re new to managing pH!

That is a general statement. If you are on well water or have very high pH tap you will still may need to make adjustments. My tap is 8.5. if I use tap I need to lower pH after adding the nutrients. With RO water it is fine with no adjustment needed.

couchlockd

Check out heavy metal and pesticide contamination in organic vs lab grade salt nutes.
That argument doesn't hold weight, gescy metal testing is just something States put in Play to Make commercial producers have to conform to ti make IT that much More difficult for them. The states like making it difficult and hard on Growers for some ungodly reason, literally The states sit back and collect 50% of their profit Like an equal partner. Yet they still throw every speed bumb they can at them.

As they're no Big deal unless absurdly high. Correct organic soils built suth s little thought and effort pass just fine