What's new

Ceres Hilton/white A5 haze testers

El Pollo Diablo

Veteran
Thanks for your posts jaded. I will double check for herms! Maybe your plants just been to wet or its to cold...

I finally got 7 female of Ceres A Haze flowering bout a week now. I will take some pics when budding gets interesting...

J

jaded1

It was me who screwed them up nickman.
I thought I had the pm beat but was wrong!I sprayed them with potassium bicarb when it came back and that must of burnt the pistils.
Only 1 plant has finished totally but all but 1 look like they will be done in the next couple of weeks but most probably will have to be chopped before that as I need to get rid of the pm before starting anything else

dreaded

Day 72

These are showing no Amber yet in the pistols....looks like close to 100 days for these...I'm lovin the second pick bud structure...

Sorry to hear about your plants....jaded1

nickman

Veteran
Day 72

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=4075&pictureid=1514461&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=4075&pictureid=1514460&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=4075&pictureid=1514459&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

These are showing no Amber yet in the pistols....looks like close to 100 days for these...I'm lovin the second pick bud structure...

Looking killer there man...
I really like the first two buds as well... Real frosty too... Looks like another killer cross by karma g ...

GlandualFever

OK _ Time to officially crack these beans. Waited long enough. Sorry for the wait Karma.

I will be flowering from seed - with perhaps a few days veg to settle them into the final pots.

Looking forward to these.

Time to roll on...

El Pollo Diablo

Veteran
SO here we go...

First I have to start with some bad news before I forget to tell.

This one here showed 2 Bananas round day 40. Didnt saw any after that but I think I kill it soon as I dont expect any more budding. It's also the only worse looking of my seven.

picture.php

This one looks much better: (day51) #7
picture.php

picture.php

Im gonna take some more Pics these days...:tiphat:

El Pollo Diablo

Veteran
:thank you:

Sadly smoke test wasnt really satisfying. Smell is not the real haze I search for. More carrot-haze-like tones and I dont really like those.

Also the most are by far not as strong as a good amnesia, for example. Most phenos were more like some bad kind of amnesia children. And I really missed the real a5 part in it.

I would go for the sour a5 cross. Ive got a really nice keeper and two that I give a second try. All in all the smell/taste/potence was best off the three crosses Ive tested.

I hope this helps:tiphat:

Gardening Angel

Veteran
It was me who screwed them up nickman.
I thought I had the pm beat but was wrong!I sprayed them with potassium bicarb when it came back and that must of burnt the pistils.
Only 1 plant has finished totally but all but 1 look like they will be done in the next couple of weeks but most probably will have to be chopped before that as I need to get rid of the pm before starting anything else

Hey jaded

Sorry to hear about your problems

GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Day 72

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=4075&pictureid=1514461&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=4075&pictureid=1514460&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=4075&pictureid=1514459&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Hey dreaded

Pics 1 & 2 both look real good
Nearly at the finish line now bro ! :woohoo:

Thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
OK _ Time to officially crack these beans. Waited long enough. Sorry for the wait Karma.

I will be flowering from seed - with perhaps a few days veg to settle them into the final pots.

Looking forward to these.

Time to roll on...

Hey gland

Looking forward to your grow

Thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
:thank you:

Sadly smoke test wasnt really satisfying. Smell is not the real haze I search for. More carrot-haze-like tones and I dont really like those.

Also the most are by far not as strong as a good amnesia, for example. Most phenos were more like some bad kind of amnesia children. And I really missed the real a5 part in it.

I would go for the sour a5 cross. Ive got a really nice keeper and two that I give a second try. All in all the smell/taste/potence was best off the three crosses Ive tested.

I hope this helps:tiphat:

Hey el

Seems you had some problems with your A5 crosses
I have not heard any problems from others yet

I'm sure on round 2/ clone run you will have no problems

Thanks
GA

GlandualFever

Hey G.A

I held out on popping the beans until I can be sure im BM free. Shouldnt be long now im harvesting soon and will be able to sterilise and decontaminate the environment. I expect to be cracking on within March so will update ASAP.

Peace

El Pollo Diablo

Veteran
Hey el

Seems you had some problems with your A5 crosses
I have not heard any problems from others yet

I'm sure on round 2/ clone run you will have no problems

Thanks
GA

This aint problems. This is my opinion. So no 2nd run with Cerescross as I dont like the finish product...

And this already was a Clone Run

Cheers:tiphat:

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey G.A

I held out on popping the beans until I can be sure im BM free. Shouldnt be long now im harvesting soon and will be able to sterilise and decontaminate the environment. I expect to be cracking on within March so will update ASAP.

Peace

Hey gland

No problem
Always better to be safe than sorry

What is your set up ?

Thanks
GA

Latest posts

Latest posts