What's new

California will Vote on Recreational Pot in Nov

Status
Not open for further replies.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hahahahahahahahahahah wheeeeeeeee! Been waiting since '74, man this feels good!

Thanks to all of you who voted yes. :bow::groupwave:

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
Thank you to all the CA people that voted yes!
You guys have helped to shake the foundations of prohibition world-wide!

:woohoo:

bluntmassa

Well looks like Maine, MA, NV and CA passed legalization just haven't seen anything on the 5th state. Hell yeah this shit is going to sweep the nation followed by the world!!!

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank you @VTA for starting this thread. Many thanks to all that participated. Here is a map showing the breakdown by county in Cali.
Puff Puff Pass brothers!

http://theleafonline.com/c/business/2016/11/thank-california-voters-passing-prop-64/

attachment.php

Attachments

• cherry-cookie-2465-W.jpg
    cherry-cookie-2465-W.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 84

trippn

Fuck the way this cookie crumbled. Unbelievable. All the bullshit gun laws passed too. Think it might be time to leave this State. I guess I now understand why some people always sneer "Liberalism" = hand holding.

For some solace at least; The Soros Puppet Clinton failed to do her part for the elite. A massive blow to the Globalist operation. So; though his puppet bill passed in CA; his more important venture failed entirely. The larger ramification of this is a truly massive blessing.

I will take Soros prop 64; over the Soros Presidency of Hillary Clinton.

rolandomota

Veteran
That Maine law is pretty good 6 flowering 12not flowering unlimited seedlings and possession of all the weed produced at home no limit

iBogart

Veteran
Fuck the way this cookie crumbled. Unbelievable. All the bullshit gun laws passed too. Think it might be time to leave this State. I guess I now understand why some people always sneer "Liberalism" = hand holding.

For some solace at least; The Soros Puppet Clinton failed to do her part for the elite. A massive blow to the Globalist operation. So; though his puppet bill passed in CA; his more important venture failed entirely. The larger ramification of this is a truly massive blessing.

I will take Soros prop 64; over the Soros Presidency of Hillary Clinton.

I accept your concession speech.

:smoker:

Status
Not open for further replies.