What's new

California will Vote on Recreational Pot in Nov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha I just might hit you up for that info in a few days. I like to hear other viewpoints on the subject.

Rest up bro'ski you have an important vote to cast tomorrow:)

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
Yessum- those last two sentences in your post is what I was saying you do at the end of every post. That's the asshole in you bro. Not when you do it to me! When you do it to me it's hilarious. I was upset about the way you do that to everybody else in this thread. I can't get upset about you saying that to me. Hahaha! It makes no sense and you should actually be embarrassed by saying that to me! What else do you know about the game? Should I move on? Haha

Do you see your last two sentences?what I'm talking about? I'm being serious.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
Hey bombardieeeood- what the fuck are you talking about.? The language isn't translating for you buddy.

It has nothing to do with you or anything you said

Nothing for you to argue or debate.

So I'm not cool if..... JESUS!

There's a ton of reasons why you wouldn't qualify as cool if I had to quess. And I would because I don't fucking know you!

I know your arguments have nothing to do with me or with the subject at hand either.

But I'm not particulary well known for shying away from a heated debate...

Anyway, the day is here where voters will decide, and all there is left to do now is wait and see if this passes. Then we'll see how it plays out.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
you all have been growing this whole time, why the sudden conscience.

64 aint the light, and theres no redemption with it, dont act like some reborn nut

Growing herb is not bad, so no issues with conscience.

Anything else that falls in a grey area then each one is free to decide wether they are ok with that or not.

If someone does not feel good about lying to a doctor to be able to get some herb, no one should be trying to make that look as if it is wrong.

No one should need to ask a doctor for permission to use the herb, and believe it or not, auma is a step in the right direction.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You are a sensitive guy resin, I apologize to all the small timers. I saw a pretty large grow you had in your pictures and assumed you sold. I like your avatar btw. You are looking out for the little guy.

Lyfespan

Growing herb is not bad, so no issues with conscience.

Anything else that falls in a grey area then each one is free to decide wether they are ok with that or not.

If someone does not feel good about lying to a doctor to be able to get some herb, no one should be trying to make that look as if it is wrong.

No one should need to ask a doctor for permission to use the herb, and believe it or not, auma is a step in the right direction.

its a step in the wrong direction, but keep convincing yourself the government cares about you, and that profit isnt the motive behind prop 64

Lyfespan

You are a sensitive guy resin, I apologize to all the small timers. I saw a pretty large grow you had in your pictures and assumed you sold. I like your avatar btw. You are looking out for the little guy.

this is a step in the right direction here, admitting assumption. now that you found yourself doing it here, step back and realize, oh shit im assuming again that i matter in any scheme of things going on with marijuana. because your definitely not seeing the long game thats in store for california's access to marijuana:tiphat:

Top_shelf_farms

What does selling have anything to do with this topic? Mmrsa makes it so everyone medical has to get licenced anyways... what do you have against small farmers?
I work 7 days a week to provide the cleanest cannabis possible. No pesticides, no fungicides, all organic... and that's bad?

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
What does selling have anything to do with this topic? Mmrsa makes it so everyone medical has to get licenced anyways... what do you have against small farmers?
I work 7 days a week to provide the cleanest cannabis possible. No pesticides, no fungicides, all organic... and that's bad?

Yesum seems to think if you sell weed and make a profit, your scum and deserve to be put out of business if Prop 64 passes....

Likely posts all his shit from his mothers basement, and is just pissed the bitch wont let him currently grow...

"Mommy says I can grow 6 plants if this passes!"

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran

Nope, the 20-40% tax will negate the price drop...

Black Market will thrive even more, just like Washington and Colorado...

Sure their are $100-200 ounces in Colorado and Washington, but its not bud you would not enjoy...

Ive seen enough legal Washington pot to get a real feel of the quality, I Run better trim the their legal bud....

Status
Not open for further replies.