What's new

California will Vote on Recreational Pot in Nov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muleskinner

Veteran
Right now its 50.2% yes 49.8% no with 93% reporting.

back to 50.3% at 96% reported! We NEED Maine big-time! Along with Mass. they have only 10% tax rate, the competition will be critical to keep the other state from raising its tax rate.

igrowone

Veteran
back to 50.3% at 96% reported! We NEED Maine big-time! Along with Mass. they have only 10% tax rate, the competition will be critical to keep the other state from raising its tax rate.

Maine would be nice
still, Massachusetts and California is a legal earthquake
now NY has a legal cannabis state on its border, that's going to be fun

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
I'm happy for all those that that been oppressed for so long. I hope you guys are right and it works out like you said it would.

I can't help but remember Eddie Murphy talkin bout giving a starving man a cracker and he'll ask if it a ritz but it don't take long before it's just a plain ol cracker.

hope it tastes like a ritz forever.

I hope the rest of the world follows and grants all the victims of this war freedom. Being allowed to finally stand, tall and proud after being forced to live on your knees for so long.

Your war is over fellas, congrats, you survived. Smoke a big bowl of FREEDOM! :tiphat:

vta

Veteran
Timeline...

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

• Adults 21 and older allowed to possess, transport, purchase, and use up to an ounce of dried marijuana flowers and 8 grams of cannabis concentrates.

• Adults 21 and older can grow up to 6 marijuana plants indoors. Outdoor cultivation subject to local restrictions.

• Criminal penalties for non-serious marijuana-related offenses, such as possession of more than 1 ounce of marijuana, are reduced to misdemeanors.

• Persons with prior marijuana-related convictions can petition the court to have their record cleared or changed to reflect the new laws.

• Personal information of medical marijuana patients disclosed to state and local health departments protected under the Confidentiality of Medical Information Act.

• Medical marijuana patients cannot lose their custodial or parental rights solely based on status as medical marijuana patient.

• The California Bureau of Medical Cannabis Regulation is renamed Bureau of Marijuana Control.

• Powers and duties of the Department of Consumer Affairs, Department of Public Health, and Department of Food and Agriculture are expanded to include the regulation and control of the nonmedical marijuana industry.

• The Department of Food and Agriculture authorized to begin regulating the cultivation, manufacture, and sale of industrial hemp.

Jan. 1, 2018

• State commercial cultivation and retail excise taxes take effect.

• Sales of medical marijuana to patients with valid medical marijuana ID cards become exempt from existing state sales and use tax.

• State agencies charged with licensing of non-medical marijuana businesses must begin issuing licenses no later than this date.

• Medical marijuana patients must obtain a new recommendation that meets the new requirements in the Medical Cannabis Regulation and Safety Act.

Source: Yes on Proposition 64

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
Timeline...

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

• Adults 21 and older allowed to possess, transport, purchase, and use up to an ounce of dried marijuana flowers and 8 grams of cannabis concentrates.

• Adults 21 and older can grow up to 6 marijuana plants indoors. Outdoor cultivation subject to local restrictions.

• Criminal penalties for non-serious marijuana-related offenses, such as possession of more than 1 ounce of marijuana, are reduced to misdemeanors.

• Persons with prior marijuana-related convictions can petition the court to have their record cleared or changed to reflect the new laws.

• Personal information of medical marijuana patients disclosed to state and local health departments protected under the Confidentiality of Medical Information Act.

• Medical marijuana patients cannot lose their custodial or parental rights solely based on status as medical marijuana patient.

• The California Bureau of Medical Cannabis Regulation is renamed Bureau of Marijuana Control.

• Powers and duties of the Department of Consumer Affairs, Department of Public Health, and Department of Food and Agriculture are expanded to include the regulation and control of the nonmedical marijuana industry.

• The Department of Food and Agriculture authorized to begin regulating the cultivation, manufacture, and sale of industrial hemp.

Jan. 1, 2018

• State commercial cultivation and retail excise taxes take effect.

• Sales of medical marijuana to patients with valid medical marijuana ID cards become exempt from existing state sales and use tax.

• State agencies charged with licensing of non-medical marijuana businesses must begin issuing licenses no later than this date.

• Medical marijuana patients must obtain a new recommendation that meets the new requirements in the Medical Cannabis Regulation and Safety Act.

Source: Yes on Proposition 64

There are some pretty incorrect summaries there...

For example, info on patients should remain confidetial.

"Identifying information in the ID cards is made subject to the Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (11362.713)."

So the summary point where it says it is disclosed seems like propaganda to me.

Also the criminal offesenses one is pretty incomplete...

vta

Veteran
There are some pretty incorrect summaries there...

For example, info on patients should remain confidetial.

"Identifying information in the ID cards is made subject to the Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (11362.713)."

So the summary point where it says it is disclosed seems like propaganda to me.

Also the criminal offesenses one is pretty incomplete...

These are the main key points of the law provided by Denver Post...a quick guide so to speak...I could post the whole thing here but that would be just silly.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
These are the main key points of the law provided by Denver Post...a quick guide so to speak...I could post the whole thing here but that would be just silly.

Well that makes sense then, journalists are known for misinterpreting things.

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
I got a general practioner. Legit Legit. I payed for a big chunk of the chapel at st.josephs in Burb.

My mom gets treated like Abe fromann, the sausage king of Chicago!

It's kinda cool, if you don't pay attention to the suffering that's gotta go back of the line! If you do get a chance to check em out it bumps it up to KING BALLER STATUS! Haha

They asked us to not go into the hospital to admittance. Just call us as your pulling up and will sneaker her in on a chair they said! The people who have been waiting will get upset!!! MOMS WAS PIMPIN! She would have felt bad for those people that had to chill and wouldn't had let me do it had she known what was up. It's wasn't even an emergency!

Fuck that though...... hooked up the mini church! Haha

I got a !D!M!V! guy too. branch manager. Actually got this dude out of Craigslist!! he can do the whole shebang to keeping it clandestine if that suits your needs or the he can just ditch a couple digits to keep keep em driving but don't know we're the fuck they goin

iBogart

Veteran
I got a general practioner. Legit Legit. I payed for a big chunk of the chapel at st.josephs in Burb.

My mom gets treated like Abe fromann, the sausage king of Chicago!

It's kinda cool, if you don't pay attention to the suffering that's gotta go back of the line! If you do get a chance to check em out it bumps it up to KING BALLER STATUS! Haha

They asked us to not go into the hospital to admittance. Just call us as your pulling up and will sneaker her in on a chair they said! The people who have been waiting will get upset!!! MOMS WAS PIMPIN! She would have felt bad for those people that had to chill and wouldn't had let me do it had she known what was up. It's wasn't even an emergency!

Fuck that though...... hooked up the mini church! Haha

I got a !D!M!V! guy too. branch manager. Actually got this dude out of Craigslist!! he can do the whole shebang to keeping it clandestine if that suits your needs or the he can just ditch a couple digits to keep keep em driving but don't know we're the fuck they goin

What the hell are you talking about? How high are you right now?

iBogart

Veteran
We got Maine!!! Not bad, 4 out of 5 states in the middle of a Republican revolution. Actually Nevada does not allow growing, so we only got 3 1/2 states:

http://bangordailynews.com/2016/11/...aine-voters-narrowly-endorse-legal-marijuana/

Nevada does allow for home growing:

Question 2 permits adults who are not participating in the state’s medical cannabis program to legally grow (up to six plants, including all of the harvest from those plants) and to possess personal use quantities of cannabis (up to one ounce of flower and/or up to 3.5 grams of concentrates) while also licensing commercial cannabis production and retail sales. (Home cultivation is not permitted if one’s residence is within 25 miles of an operating marijuana retailer.) Commercial marijuana production is subject to a 15 percent excise tax, much of which is earmarked to the State Distributive School Account.

edit: i didn't see that part in parentheses. Far from perfect for sure.

Medfinder

Chemon 91
30 days till california validates vote count

30 days till california validates vote count

No coops i went too were taking ANY non medical recreational persons in L.A. today.

there is no approval on the vote from the state california voters office yet.

and those medical compliant pre ico coops TURNED AWAY WOULD BE NON MEDICAL USER.

The strains were off the chain today.:peacock:

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
Nevada does allow for home growing:
(Home cultivation is not permitted if one’s residence is within 25 miles of an operating marijuana retailer.)

Road miles or as the crow flies? So if some dinky town has a lot of homegrowers and some retailer tries to set up shop he better have firebomb insurance:biggrin:

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
I'm talking about getting around all those rules.

The doctor. She said last I spoke to her, about week n half ago that she took a look at it no problemski. One nite of stress maybe a headache and shell sign off. She sayed its sooo stuuupid but the hospitals want a slice. She claimed they expect a sharp rise in emergency room stuff and she's already heard rumblings from other doctors that edibles should have limits for both medical and rec. medical need it and less chance of children ingesting and that rec can just by more lower dose if they wanna increase effect?!?!? I was like.... why you telling me about rec?!? I said I get a fucking headache once a year! Possibly! She said other states are doing, gonna, or did. I was like....bitch... what did I tell you? Then I split.

If they're keeping gangster like I know the be doin, I gottem covered. Gankers got the fake but you can get the real from the DMV guy in met through Craigslist. His names Fred.

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
You guys still at the office working late? It's winding down, the first day of the rest of your lives.

Did anybody attend any parades?

I'm picturing like one of the Chinese dragons with all the dudes inside, except it's a marijuana joint?

You know ? Like in a parade. But a joint! And horns.... that's cool.

Well.... an hour and a half left.

Who's gonna check to see if it's reeeaaly cool with the cops. Call them and tell them you smell weed.

I dare you!

Wait, wait.... DARE ME TO DO IT? Naw jkjkjkjkjk

You do it!

Use 911,

Whoaaaa I'm outta here!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.