What's new

Butte's 2007 Outdoor - "In the trenches..."

trapik

Once again, thanks a lot for sharing these gardens Butte!
They are kinda dream for most of them.

Good luck with yours,
it seems you'll get some nice buds anyway :yummy:

keep on living the green dream
:wave:

G

Simply Buttastic!!!!!!!!!

Gebugus CriPikus.....you HAVE OUT DONE ME!!!!
LOVELY CALI PLANTS everytime you west coast wankers.......
THat has to be more than 60 something pounds dry!!!!!
RIGHT BUTTE?...what ya say on your estimation harvest weight???

Heck of a good grow you guys have going on. It really is a super job. I like seeing others grows. I also like to see people everywhere growing. That's is why I posted this.

There was 1 guy lamenting he wished he was in the Northwest and he was in the Northeast and it sucked here. You can grow great weed in the NE. You just can't have them in 1 backyard or garden. I would bet Pennsylvania especially and New York have more produce production during the summer season than any NW state. Especially things like corn and tomatos which have similar grow seasons and conditions to pot.

Just because a NE guerilla grower has all their plants spread out doesn't mean they ain't there. Go look at my cheese thread and other grows. You can spread 50 big plants in a cornfield and not even know they are there. The gardens on this thread are tremendous but they are actually small grows. 17 plants in a garden is great. But it isn't 100+ plants in 30 spots or so. You can do a big grow in the NE Deft. It just takes more work. I know 2 people that put out 500 plants. There is a guy on here and PG that puts out 1000+. And he isn't in the NW or the South.

Quit dreaming of growing weed in the Northwest and start growing weed where you live in the Northeast. You can do it. You can. If I can anyone can.

Last edited:
You know...I have purposely been getting high and then coming to this thread to day dream for the longest time. I can sit here for hours, looking at the pics and thinking about how sweet it would be to take care of all that herb.

Thanks for the head candy. :smoke:

But it just seems unfair that some(god bless) get to grow all the herb they could ever dream of, under the law, and the majority can't grow at all. Oh well...tis the way the world works.

Enjoy the mota

tngreen

Veteran
my eyes seriously teared up at the site of your new friends pics. i think i just got a contact high from those pics! Butte, your plot is look great as well! keep up the good work, we will all be watching. :joint:

phrank

woo-freakin'-hoo

woo-freakin'-hoo

Dude... YOU ARE MY HERO! Ed "Super Bud" Rosenthal don't got nothing on you - our intrepid photographer of Cannabis Giganticus!!!

phrank

PS - Any advice on how to uncurl my toes..?

Hindu Killer

Veteran
Man ......awesome pictures! Talk about exciteing to beable to walk among all of that. Some of those are multi pounders no doubt. Freedom Farmers.................

Butte

Veteran
Thanks everyone, but the credit really goes to these excellent gardeners. It is their skills that have coaxed the maximum potential out of these fine ladies. I should also remind everyone that these are all fully compliant medical gardens that supply herb to many, many patients each. Guidelines vary from county to county, but we are doing the best we can with the numbers we are allowed and grouping patients in “co-op grows” to reduce the risk, improve the care, and bring people together. We are very, very fortunate to live in a state where the voters agreed to allow us to grow our medicine in peace. We can all hope that the tolerance we’re seeing in our area continues and spreads.

Until then, I am thankful to everyone I’ve met and to all of you that have come along for this wonderful, amazing ride. Happy growing - Butte

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
tngreen said:
my eyes seriously teared up at the site of your new friends pics. i think i just got a contact high from those pics! Butte, your plot is look great as well! keep up the good work, we will all be watching. :joint:

No doubt some of the most beautiful gardens these eyes have ever laid eyes on. Thanks for doing what we all dream about Butte you are certainly a pillar of light in the med community. Thanks for sharing with us all!!

BACKCOUNTRY

Mourning the loss of my dog......
Veteran
tarzan of thc said:
......There was 1 guy lamenting he wished he was in the Northwest and he was in the Northeast and it sucked here. You can grow great weed in the NE. You just can't have them in 1 backyard or garden. I would bet Pennsylvania especially and New York have more produce production during the summer season than any NW state. Especially things like corn and tomatos which have similar grow seasons and conditions to pot.
Deft misunderstood the regions, the "Pacific Northwest" is Oregon, Washington, and sometimes British Columbia. The "Greater Northwest" also would include Montana, and Idaho. But Butte and his freinds live in California, which is a region of its own really, I'm pretty sure California was what Deft was refering to, and nobody grows more Tomatoes, or has more sunshine than California, its just a fact, visit the Sacremento/San Jaquin valley in August/September and you will see just how lousy that place is with Tomatoes. But you are right, Corn and Tomatoes are not real big in most of the Northwest.....

G

Butte.........Incrediliicious.......what altruistic people can do to help those who really need it. :respect:

You have several breeds of chickens. Your white rooster is vigilant. What breed are the black ones? Are you raising them for eggs and the table? Herb roasted maybe?

:kitty: I LUV chicken. :kitty:

SuperBudz

Smoke Two Joints In The Morning!
ICMag Donor
Iam Speechless, thats quite the amazing garden of Meds!! Good for all you growers helping out the people who really need this fine herb. Keep up the good work, those pictures are impressive, biggest bushes i have seen ever!! Wow is all i can say!

G

best cannabis growing region? ... in the north east you just can not grow plants like these displayed by butte here in this thread...you can certainly grow world class cannabis here on the east coast, but the weather just will not permit such trees to develope .... "with out any kind of protection" ... they would get destroyed by mother nature

peace ... star crash (envious of the west coast growers and their skills) :redface:

Last edited:

BACKCOUNTRY

Mourning the loss of my dog......
Veteran
star crash - I'd say the east coast better for guerrilla growers because even in a drought rain still falls more often than it does out here durring the season, meaning plants aren't just going to up and die because you didn't water for a week.
But I would agree that California is a backyard/medical growers paradise, tons of sunshine, great as long as water is easy and plentiful.

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
simply hard for me to understand how big those plants are!

i nominated some of you pix in potm butte, but if you dont upload them to icm they wont be in the voting round

Hindu Killer

Veteran
I agree Tarzan! One just has to do it! Butte what kind of watering regimine did the full flowering gardens receive??/ Gallons per day week etc......

Butte

Veteran
esbe said:
simply hard for me to understand how big those plants are!

i nominated some of you pix in potm butte, but if you dont upload them to icm they wont be in the voting round

Thanks Esbe, but I still can't upload to this site. Support doesn't seem to care and it's only because I want to share these gardens that I'm still screwing around with this at all. It's actually a major PITA to get these photos up on this thread in the first place, much less having to screw around with upload problems. I'm certain it's on the IC side as I get the same response from different machines and even tried registering a new username. Oh well.

Happy growing - Butte

Latest posts

Latest posts