What's new

Butte's 2007 Outdoor - "In the trenches..."

jimjay

Damn, This is my first time seeing this grow this year. Looks real good. All the outdoor i have seen in this area so far this year has been garbage. But you dont seem to be having that problem...

Butte

Veteran
Well, the Mendo Purps is coming down as we speak. I'm using a new set of pruners I'm enjoying thoroughly...

eb125s1.jpg

I just ordered two more pair. Get yours at Lee Valley

BC – That’s F13...one of the prettiest plants in that garden. A real standout.

I’ve got some more photos to post, but probably won’t get to them till early next week...sorry.

Happy growing - Butte

Butte

Veteran
…trimming, listening/ watching Wayne Dyer he read this poem by Naomi Long Madgett and it resonated so strongly I wanted to share it with all of you...

Woman with Flower
Naomi Long Madgett

I wouldn’t coax the plant if I were you
Such watchful nurturing may do harm.
Let the soil rest from so much digging
And wait until it’s dry before you water it
The leaf’s inclined to find its own direction;
Give it a chance to seek the sunlight for itself
Much growth is stunted by too careful prodding,
Too eager tenderness
The things we love we have to learn to leave alone.

- Butte

Big Brother

I know what you are talking about Butte, I also live in the county and the smell of buds was very sweet around the last and last week of august and the first week of September. I myself had a few plants Pure Power plants that I grew from seed and they were 10 months old on October 1st at harvest they were litltle over feet in Mid May when I took them to outdooor grow site up in the hills. Been growing since I was about 14 around the time the Haze brothers in L.A. came up with the strain of Haze.

Dusty Bowls

Butte said:
Last night was our turn to host a garden tour/ dinner and we had a wonderful time late into the night. A few updated photos...

2007.09.25.Peaches.jpg

2007.09.25.F13.jpg

2007.09.25.JohnnyBlaze.jpg

2007.09.25.RhinoWreck1.jpg

2007.09.25.Trellis.jpg

2007.09.25.TrellisDetail.jpg

I only wish everyone could see all the photos, though, as they are truly beautiful. It was hard to pick “the best”. :smoke:

Happy growing all - Butte

Hey brother this post makes me proud to be part of it all goin on up in nor cal! :wave:

Last edited:
G

Howdy Farmers. Nice work Butte, nice photos. Just like the Cub fans always say, "Wait till next year".

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
DAAAAAAMN!!! every year your grow is getting bigger and bigger. What will you do next year? have a bigger grow than Tom Hill?

G

Ya ya me too!!

Where is the pudding,im mean the ocean of chocolate huh!
Gotta be 120lbs commin....dry weight!

G

Highhhhhhh,
just hanging and waiting,:lurk:
I know its soon !.:lurk:
cant wait to see the first pics
:lurk:
peace,
Master Thai :lurk:

Avaliable now @ H.D.

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
BACKCOUNTRY said:
BC you should know better than exposing yourself here with your picture.
With that look im sure someone is gonna turn you in :)

Sorry about the offtopic Butte.
I just felt i had to issue an important warning about not exposing your pictures in the Internet in this business ;)

Butte

Veteran
Hi all

Ended up pulling just over nine ounces from that Mendo Purps...not bad for the problems I had this summer.

Here’s a few shots from the garden this morning. Looking “close”, but not quite. I’m hoping we don’t get too soaked in the next few days and I can leave them out for a little longer...we’ll see.

Urkle
2007.10.15.Urkle.jpg

Close-up...
2007.10.15.UrkleCloseUp.jpg

"Chucky" Cheese
2007.10.15.Chucky.jpg

...some Mendo Purps...
2007.10.13.MendoPurpsNugs.jpg

2007.10.13.MendoPurpsNugs.W.jpg

Check out the purple trichome heads on this Purple X Sour D
2007.10.15.PurpleXSourD.jpg

Had a good friend drop by some more pics of his garden and a drying room shot I really liked.

F13 (I’m pretty sure)
2007.10.02.F13.jpg

High End (also Pretty sure)
2007.10.11.HighEnd.jpg

Check out these High End Colas showing their sativa background
2007.10.08.HighEnd.jpg

2007.10.11.DryingRoom.jpg

That’s all I’ve got for now, but, hopefully, that’ll hold everyone off for a while! :wink:

Happy harvesting all - Butte

elkslayer

Nice Butte

That cheese looks to have rebounded well.

Checking out them hanging shots looks like you have done a little "trim-Proing".

I plan to ride out this second wave of storms as well.

One thing I will say is I have never seen botyritis spread faster on a plant than I had this year on Urkle/GDP whatever ya wanna call it. I still got most out in time though, and it is very good quality for being 10-14 early. Last year with her though.

Cheers

ES

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the update, butte! Great shots there! It looks like some of your gals handled the stresses pretty well! Inspirational twine.... :D :yummy:

Butte

Veteran
Thanks for stopping in guys

I also saw a lot of bud rot on an urkle in a friends garden. That location stayed dew-covered till late in the morning, though. Spread witihin 36 hours from very slight to moderate enough to pull last week. Nice looking herb, but not one of my favorite smokes. I don't believe I'll be running it again either, but we'll see...

Got any updates on your garden?

Latest posts

Latest posts