What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Busted: Police on film eating edibles during pot shop raid

RetroGrow

Veteran
And that's why we call them "pigs"....

There's a reason they join the "force"....
They are impotent bullies for the most part. Having a badge and a gun, and power over others is what gets them off. They are cowards by nature, and would piss their pants if the scenario were reversed. They need that group dynamic. It's what gives them their false bravado. They are boy scouts who never grew up. Going into a dispensary with guns drawn, screaming and hollering when they know full well that the people there are peaceful and present no risk to them. They are the penultimate punks, and deserve no respect.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
to harass and arrest ....yeehaw...only one cop here newly appointed, old guy moved on and we don't know each other...

CoCoSativas

to harass and arrest ....yeehaw...only one cop here newly appointed, old guy moved on and we don't know each other...

I wish i lived where you do. Only one cop... You know you arent ever gonna get busted growing, he dosent have the ability to police the area ind catch growers...

mingmen

He wouldnt be laughing if he got too fucked up and had a bad edibles trip. Maybe he knows it happens, hopefully je didnt and had a edible od and it scarred his worthless ass strait

Those scumbags have a solid tolerance at this point. This is obviously an everyday thing for these goldbrickers. After they put on a little show for fun.

CoCoSativas

Those scumbags have a solid tolerance at this point. This is obviously an everyday thing for these goldbrickers. After they put on a little show for fun.

Wow thats really retarded.

Thanks to the poster who posed another link...

That video was horrible man. Its really scarry the cops in santa ana are like that. Scary they are "shutting down a drug operation" yet getting fucked up on the drugs on the job. Not even smoking a little pot they are fucking with the hard drugs of dope... Eddibles can be stronger than any other preperation of thc ive had.

I hope karma eats them all alive. Disgusting

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol what else is new people should be marching to city haul and demanding there heads on a plate , and not leaving until something is done get couple hundred thousand people there demand the mayor for justice or resign

The sad truth is, that the LEO profession draws a disproportionate number of sociopaths and bullies looking to impose their will on others.

Sometimes things have to bad enough to disgust John Q Head up their ass Public, for revolution to occur. John Q HUTA ignores it as long as it is happening to "those people" whom probably deserve it, but gets frightened as it begins to happen close to home.

My eyes were opened by not only the disrespectful way I've been treated by LEO over 7 plus decades, including them lying in court to try and make something as simple as an obviously seriously flawed traffic ticket stick.

I've also worked closely with corporate security personnel, whom were ex police officers that shared, and have mentally deranged ex-police nephew whom regaled us with stories similar to the one above.

An adrenalin stoked sociopath may be the best choice to kick down doors, or share a fox hole with, but they can be scary day to day, because of their willingness to put goal above means and lack of consciousness for civil rights and collateral damage.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn straight! They patiently waited until the security video DVR was disconnected and signed out before getting down. Team work! :laughing:

The video's playing on all the SoCal stations, I just saw it on a Hispanic station while flicking through the channels.

Thanks for sharing this! This is exactly the sort of real time data that John Q Head UTA Public needs in their face for a reality check, if they are going to get scared enough for a revolution in their thinking to occur.

Sometimes those same armed to the teeth AH's get the wrong door and shoot innocent people, including their pets.

Skip

Veteran
Ever wonder what happened to those bullies you knew at school?

They became cops!

Then add to that all the trigger happy soldiers who came back fucked up from our endless wars, who now patrol our streets and sometimes flashback to some horrible war experience while "serving" the public...

This is what a police state looks like...

SkyHighLer

Got me a stone bad Mana
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I flicked to a local morning news show, and caught in the scrolling banner at the bottom of the screen that charges have been filed against the cops, I can't find a link yet.... but the cops are shown eating the MMJ edibles three times, I assume they failed a drug test following the raid, and the internal investigation team wisely chose not to mess around further.

After years of conducting these dispensary raids in California, what have they actually accomplished, except to drain the will and resources of for the most part very well meaning long time cannabis supporters who believe to the core of their hearts that cannabis is good safe medicine that the public wants and needs.

I edited the the head post and added a working link to the YouTube video. Here it is again,

https://youtu.be/Nm2alNQV0_w?t=1s

Thanks for moving the thread to Marijuana News.

Last edited:

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
Cops will claim compensation for the "poisoning" they suffered, after unknowingly eating those Satanic treats.

How are cops supposed to know that thc filled edibles could affect them? /sarcasm

B

Bob Green

Maybe soon he will be eating cockmeat sandwiches a few times per day? Gen pop would be like a buffet.

But I doubt much of anything will happen to him.

Epic fail for LE!

Crusader Rabbit

Veteran
There's many versions of this on YouTube now. This video is a wonderful gift to the legalization movement. It just pulls the rug out from under any law enforcement official hoping to speak with authority. And even fearful grandma watching the evening news behind locked doors can see who the real criminals are. 2016 here we come!

Skip

Veteran
What it really shows is how cops are just like anyone else.
They're really not anything *SPECIAL*, and in fact tend to be more corrupt than your average blue collar or white collar person.

It's the position of authority that leads to such corruption.
That and lack of accountability.

But thanks to the public's embrace of the ubiquitous camera, it seems the police are the ones being put on the spot.

They've been able to get away with a lot of shit, especially collusion when it comes to protecting each other from justice.

Times are changing for the better in that regard. Hopefully the bullies will stay away from law enforcement (if they have any sense). Things go REALLY BAD for those cops who abuse their positions these days. You get the whole community set against them, many have to move elsewhere and find new jobs (in a new profession).

Now if we can just get the cameras on our politicians while they are performing official functions, then we can put the spotlight on their corruption.

Space Toker

Veteran
you never cease to amaze me Skip, always going between embracing and rejecting excessive authority. I wanted to hate you and well, imagine worst nightmares, but then you inspire me with posts like this! Go figure you fucker! :D kidding mostly But yeah bullies and law enforcement in all regards are to be distained for sure, thanks for making us all realize that! Sorry, feeling vulnerable now due to a hard day please forgive me

Space Toker

Veteran
Skip thanks for the moment of inspiration and for the rep, and the post. and all blind/unrestrained authority like in the opening post... sucks!

Latest posts

Latest posts