What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Busted: Police on film eating edibles during pot shop raid

SkyHighLer

Got me a stone bad Mana
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hope you don't mind me posting this in the Concentrates Forum, maybe my excuse can be there's one 'pig' explaining to another even dumber 'pig' how to extract BHO with a PVC pipe at 4:42 of the YouTube video.

Unbelievable, they're eating the edibles... and playing darts!

I imagine what's going on is Santa Ana just recently 'awarded' a number of MMJ dispensaries licenses to operate legally, and this is probably their response to the others who won't scoot. Still, fucking crazy!!!

Santa Ana has real, hard core gangs, shame............

http://abc13.com/news/cops-caught-on-camera-eating-marijuana-joking-about-kicking-amputee/779882/

"By Greg Lee and Jory Rand
Friday, June 12, 2015 04:11AM

SANTA ANA, CA -- Surveillance video shows a raid conducted by Santa Ana police officers at an unlicensed marijuana dispensary last month.

The edited video shows officers telling everyone to get on the ground. It also shows officers removing surveillance equipment, but the lawyer for the dispensary says hidden cameras caught much more, including officers eating marijuana edibles and joking about kicking an amputee.

"Did you punch that one-legged old Benita?" one officer says.

"I was about to kick her in her ****ing nub," a female officer replies.

Marla James volunteers at the Sky High Collective. She's legally blind and says several medical issues keep her confined to a wheelchair.

"How can I respect someone like that? It just makes your stomach turn -- maybe she doesn't know what it's like to have an amputation. I don't know what was going through her head, but man that was so disrespectful," James said.

She now plans to sue the city for the actions of the female officer in the video.

"Obviously, we're concerned about what we saw in this edited video. Anytime we get an allegation or indication that our officers might be engaged in misconduct, we want to make sure we conduct a thorough administrative investigation," said Santa Ana police Cmdr. Chris Revere.

James lawyer, Matthew Pappas, says he plans to include other alleged misconduct from the video in his lawsuit. He's unhappy with the force officers used. He also alleges the video shows officers playing darts and eating what he believes is marijuana edibles from the store.

"He's eating it right there in the marijuana collective. If you're a police officer, you probably shouldn't be eating things from a marijuana collective," Pappas said.

The Santa Ana Police Department says every allegation will be thoroughly investigated.

"We expect our officers to hold themselves to a certain standard and represent the department and the profession well," Revere said. "If that wasn't done in this case, it's certainly something that, as part of the administrative investigation, the chief will make the appropriate disciplinary recommendation if it's warranted.

As for James, she says all of the officers involved in the raid need to be disciplined in one way or another.

"I think there's some sensitivity training that needs to be done here," she said."

YouTube of the edited video,

https://youtu.be/Nm2alNQV0_w?t=1s

Last edited:

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
I saw the Video last night and was Surprised raiding an-almost hospital and the talking that goes on and the eating of something and playing darts,pulling guns on customers.

Adults? Hardly.No one knew about a cam within-a-cam.So that's whats goes on after everyone leaves.Playing Darts and opening up of boxes.

Man,talk about sitting on a roof top with 8 - ak47s just to stop the raid so no one knows what happen.On the other hand,voters voted for this legality on pot.
I know when some of those guys and girls retire or kicked off the force,they will be smoking pot or taking some pills later in life.Wanna stay clean,quickest way to the cemetery.Can't do drugs there.:laughing:

Sounds FBI'ish or it was a constant raid that needs to be stopped.

Follow up needs to be followed.

Drug Test TIME ! At that age,,,one can always pee.Wonder if pot laws can put an independent witness to watch them pee and always not by appointment.

This belongs in the Toker's Den. btw

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Busted: Police on film eating edibles during pot shop raid

Don't know if this was posted somewhere else here already or not. Watching this whole thing go down made me pretty upset and I thought I'd share it here.

Basic story is...dispensary gets raided, cops think they've disabled all the cameras, but they're wrong.At least two of them start eating edibles and one guy is playing darts while the rest of them rifle through "the evidence." Motherfuckers need to get fired like yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6vwa0uPYag

HB.

SkyHighLer

Got me a stone bad Mana
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well trained professional's they are...

Damn straight! They patiently waited until the security video DVR was disconnected and signed out before getting down. Team work! :laughing:

The video's playing on all the SoCal stations, I just saw it on a Hispanic station while flicking through the channels.

DrFever

Veteran
lol what else is new people should be marching to city haul and demanding there heads on a plate , and not leaving until something is done get couple hundred thousand people there demand the mayor for justice or resign

Mind Blown

Mind Blown

Makes you wonder if we really need cops around... most people would be charged with theft but wait their wearing a badge:peek:

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Damn that is bad publicity for cops....like they need this right now anyway. Wish they would just stay at Dunkin Donuts or Waffle House and leave people alone. :fsu:

B

Bob Green

Yeah I saw this earlier today.

Makes for a hard case that there is only a few bad apples.

Space Toker

Veteran
true scum, bored pieces of shit with nothing better to do and what does hypocrisy matter to these honorless bastards! "Good Guys, bad guys", cops and robbers, cowboys and INdians, most of us played these games and kids and grew up but sadly these assholes never did and are still playing these games but have real and dangerous weapons and authority to work with now. I think, like that South Park episode, they can't get enough of the smell of their own asshole.. fuck the police!

Charles-scott

Veteran
I just came here to post that totally sick ! society is so Broken friends Wtf eh ! that shows the cowboy hate filled values that are common place in law enforcement the double standards .
They act like looting soldiers with a real deep seeded hatred towards the public in general the same discourse one would expect from raiders of old !

Kick the lady steal the spoils , where is this coming from ? the fact that the others said nothing about his eating the tasty treats tells us that there value systems are not sincerely apposed to Cannabis use why the hate filled words about a disabled woman ?

I have been on the receiving end of this same zeal in my life my children have witnessed that same cultural of insanity and double standards with those jack booted Bastards invading our home over the years .

We think we are making progress than stuff like this makes you really worry about those who serve and protect I actually have a preference for cops who actually think they are protecting society .
That was my rant
Charles

Gry

Veteran
The raiders of old are still right here, some things never seem to change. There is a very real reason they do not teach us our own history.
This is the naked face of fascism, coming home again.

Last edited:

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
Makes you wonder if we really need cops around... most people would be charged with theft but wait their wearing a badge:peek:

I aint wondering... I have no use for police....ever...fuck the police..i have never called police even when whack shit went down.....yeehaw...its us and them.. I have heard cops talking ....their brotherhood is corrupt as hell....I cant think of a reason to call cops unless an insurance thing /car crash ect..

Crusader Rabbit

Veteran
For those cops who ate the edibles .... for anyone who was arrested by those two buffoons later in the day, their lawyer could have a field day questioning the cops about their state of mind during the arrest and while writing the arrest report.