What's new

Bump This Thread If You're High 3

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Little bit of the ole hippy speedball this morning.

I do like my coffee with a good bowl.

Too bad this whole needing to work to keep a roof over my head thing constantly gets in the way of what could be a nice relaxing day.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Little bit of the ole hippy speedball this morning.

I do like my coffee with a good bowl.

Too bad this whole needing to work to keep a roof over my head thing constantly gets in the way of what could be a nice relaxing day.

funny you mention that. my wife is badgering me about retiring THIS MONTH! i can't actually quit working, but part-time at 8 or 9 bucks an hour plus my SS would be more than i'm making right now. and part-time jobs normally don't expect gray-headed old fucks to piss in a cup...:woohoo:

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
Bump! I re-jar'd my 3 strains - sorted long intact buds, buds & shake. Took the shake from all 3 & that's what I'm smoking while the rest cures. Got about 14g of potent puffage.

HydroViking85

WOFT! THE OP SMOKES 4 OZ A WEEK!
I couldn't smoke that in a month!
Just smoked a fatty of ak420 though and certainly high af so thought I'd better give it a bump :)

TrillOG

Down to my last couple grams of FloxNL.. sad day, because it was the only seed, and there were no males to pollenate on that round of growing.. but it's been a good bumpin day!

BuzzBob56

...Imagination sets in, pretty soon I'm singin'
Doo, doo, doo, lookin' out my back door...

Up at 4 am, Buzzed at 4:20, crus'n on happily. Singing...

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just took a couple of rips out of my new bong. It was almost what I wanted which was a straight wall 16" with a set of ice pinches.

What I got was 15" straight walled with some weird shower head thing half way up the tube and a set of pinches above that.

Smokes pretty well, so I'm happy with the $60 I spent.

Why does no one make a plain jane straight walled glass tube anymore?