What's new

Bump This Thread If You're High 3

TrillOG

Pinch of Platinum Cookies much earlier today, and an f14 pinch
Been on the bong all day..
I've really missed the bong.. Bump

TrillOG

Where the buzz on that blood orange kush, cerebral or body, how's the crystal and resin production?
Holy man and f14 earlier.. Ghost OG, and a mud/clay incense anonymous gift bud in the one hitter few hours ago.. bout time to go stretch out.. bump

armedoldhippy

Veteran
not at the moment. wife just said "maybe smoking a bowl will stop your hiccups" though. maybe that is a sign? she is normally not one to encourage my smoking. maybe it WILL help. can't hurt, right?:tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Where the buzz on that blood orange kush, cerebral or body, how's the crystal and resin production?
Holy man and f14 earlier.. Ghost OG, and a mud/clay incense anonymous gift bud in the one hitter few hours ago.. bout time to go stretch out.. bump

It’s quite balanced really, but slightly more head.. nice and crystally even though I brought this one, so it’s been through a few hands already.
The smell is really pronounced and strong, like red diesel- grinder still smells of it days later :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
not at the moment. wife just said "maybe smoking a bowl will stop your hiccups" though. maybe that is a sign? she is normally not one to encourage my smoking. maybe it WILL help. can't hurt, right?:tiphat:

I have to know... did it clear the hiccups? Or are they a two-bowl problem... :biggrin:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I have to know... did it clear the hiccups? Or are they a two-bowl problem... :biggrin:

the coughing from over-toking is what stops the hiccups, i think. had them for 6 days now, on & off. had them for about 9 weeks once before doctor admitted there was a pill that will kill them dead. she told me she "wanted to find out what was causing them." i told HER that "i just fucking wanted them GONE, and SCREW her curiousity..." after she wrote the prescription, i never went back to her... gonna have to go to Urgent Care clinic, weeks wait to see my Dr.:moon:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
well, per usual, our medical professionals are on the ball, making damn sure all avenues of profit are explored before any possible service is rendered. i have suffered from persistent hiccups off and on for my entire life. yet, when i see a medical pro trying to get rid of them, i run into a virtual gauntlet of "well, let's try this (and this, and this etc) before they will give me what we all know will work - IE-thorazine. i have to suffer for days while they satisfy their desire to try & find the least efficient treatment for a problem. i have been prescribed not one, but TWO medications normally used to prevent nausea in cancer patients (along with a list of potential side effects you DO NOT want to deal with) because i told the DR that the hiccups were coming so fast that i was getting sick to my stomach. now, they are coming so fast that i am having trouble breathing because the constant convulsions interrupt lung function...

right

Mendo breath with black jack concentrate

Attachments

• 20190901_175656.jpg
    20190901_175656.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 29

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Fingers crossed for you mate, hope it works.

one hit got me back to the clinic, doc gave me something that works this time. they don't like giving Thorazine to people that look like they might enjoy it. like ME! :biggrin: i could be at a Grateful Dead reunion concert & all the cops would be looking at me, thinking "i don't like that sumbitch there...":tiphat: "i yam what i yam, and i look like it too...":woohoo: