What's new

Bump This Thread If You're High 3

k-s-p

Veteran
tumblr_maimd772H91rfd7lko1_500.gif

mr.brunch

Veteran
Go Canada!
Yes I am high- just about to finish the night with a slh joint .... after this one , of course

Cvh

Supermod
Free ☕ 🦫
Vaped some of my homegrown Auto Massive Bud. It's just too good. :party:

46590931.cached.jpg

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
The potency of the extract jumped from 60% to 80%, that is a huge difference. As a maintenance smoker I am always high. I vape or Spritz a dose with my morning heart medicine and coffee.
My version of a speedball.

I make my own extract, getting quality raw material is how I got started with gardening. The two stage vacuum pump sucks pretty hard and at 250 F it gets all the hexane and light terpenes out of the mix.

I ramble, just had my afternoon dose and used leaded coffee mixed with the decaf. Living on the edge today.
In fact, pardon me while I vape another one.

Oh yeah, now to reread the Furry Freaks Brothers omnibus. Some one on this very forum mentioned it and my daughter has an Amazon account...
The art is much worse than I remember, as are the story lines.
Zipping Fat Freddy's cat into Old McDonald's coveralls and pulling the string does not have to be drawn well, it merely has to exist. As a cat owner it still gets me grinning.

Spring arrived yesterday, I took a picture of my house from the next ridge over. I am the last house on the electric grid, it is 400 miles of bush country to the North Slope on the Arctic Ocean on the far side. Two of my neighbors have airplanes parked in their yards, the runway is along the ridgeline, above the ice fog in the winter. The roads stop here as well.

Dang those drugs, I am a chatting machine with nothing to say.

Attachments

• Pyrex bowl, natural rubber gaskets, hole in center of lid seals the hose with suction.jpg
    Pyrex bowl, natural rubber gaskets, hole in center of lid seals the hose with suction.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 25
  • Bottom left is me, to the north is 400 miles of bush all the way to the Arctic Ocean.jpg
    Bottom left is me, to the north is 400 miles of bush all the way to the Arctic Ocean.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 22

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had some Acapulco Gold. Jump on this stuff boys it will take you back to the good old days. Bodhi brand can be had at ACE.

First few minutes are magic.

Irael

Started with some Jack Herer today..but only sugar leaves and popcorn buds, otherwise the day would be over already :biggrin:

OranguTrump

Crotchety Old Crotch
Bumped on a mix of Blueberry & Master Kush - I have a couple grams of each left, so I ran them lightly thru grinder & now have nice little container of "fun".