What's new

Bump This Thread If You're High 3

Cvh

Supermod
Free ☕ 🦫
Damn, I'm floating away on this strain called Auto Massive Bud from Azarius seeds I grew and cured for 3 months (it's a reworked Big Bud variety). It has this perfect indica/sativa ratio. Zero paranoia or anxiety. Just pure happy relaxing bliss with enough sativa in it to make me feel like a million bucks with almost no couchlock and still staying clear headed.

I first did not think much of it when I read the description for these cheap seeds of this unknown seed bank. But those guys at Azarius Seeds did a damn good job. Amazing scent and flavour and as the name states massive yields.

This shows that good genetics can also be found in cheap packs of unknow seed banks.

Gonna go now vape some more of this stuff.

Thumbs up for you guys at Azarius seeds.:yes:

Last edited:

Cvh

Supermod
Free ☕ 🦫
New day same weed (Auto Massive Bud)

This stuff sends me flying. Just pure bliss. Hard to describe but I'm right there:

maxresdefault.jpg

Shovelhandle

Went to church this am at 9. Smoked up some Soliloqueen at 10. Tai Chi class at 11. Now I'm working my way back up with a bong and some hash...

mr.brunch

Veteran
I'm so high I want to fit my new carbon filter, motivated as hell.... trouble is it's nearly 1am here so probably a bit of a noisy activity.

PDX Dopesmoker

A QP a week? fuck

Do you just walk around doin stuff with a blunt in your lip 24/7?

That's impressive you find enough time to do that

Bumped

If you need any help or advice increasing your daily consumption, we're here to assist you.

also bubba buzz bump

Bump . Just saying High to all my new potential friends out there. It's been a while since I've been on the boards. Most of my friends deleted thinking they were getting busted years ago but I held out along with a few others. Hence my join date being so long ago. This morning for my wakenbake I smoked my own Purple Princess. :) One half cambodian sativa prince with a mommy of purple kush. :)
Good morning world. VBG.

Latest posts

Latest posts