What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Bubba Kush

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@Sushev i missed that post ! - sorry.
I would agree with most of that description, but i would say pre-98 bubba is a bit more 'couchy' than the high of their bubba as they describe it... there is a clear cerebral quality to the high but it does also sit you on your ass !
perhaps that breeder's seedline has a slightly different high than the pre-98, and of course as mentioned a few times it depends on when you harvest it.
VG

JetLife175

Veteran
Chop her at 56-63 days you're going to get the up more clear headed high.

65-72 days it starts getting really Stoney but you still have the clear headed part.

80 days and it's a pure narcotic stone.

That's the beauty of bubba, you can tailor the effects to what you want. I haven't found many others that can do the same.

Sushev

Chop her at 56-63 days you're going to get the up more clear headed high.

65-72 days it starts getting really Stoney but you still have the clear headed part.

80 days and it's a pure narcotic stone.

That's the beauty of bubba, you can tailor the effects to what you want. I haven't found many others that can do the same.
Do you need to start counting days from the moment the lighting timer is switched to 12/12 or from the moment the plant begins to bloom or something else?

little-soldier

It depends what you want from the S1's, if you want a perfect copy of the mother, it won't work but if you want to explore the different expressions the genetic can deliver you'll find some nice plants, some can be better than the mother.
Im done with seeds. HUGE waste of time in my experience. ive spent 10s of thousand of dollars on 1 pack here of this, one pack there of that. It was all garbage. Anyone want to try finding a gem..pop 100s if not thousands of seeds from the same genetic and you'll have a much better chance to finding a gem

Latest posts

Latest posts