full

Uncle Oli here
full

Salu2

el mani

Veteran
Hi @Maria Sanchez ,

full

Here you have a photo from almost the day of the harvest.
If I remember correctly, I packed about 800 grams of first-class buds (quite open and airy) and almost the same amount of leftovers for ice...
The size is difficult to measure but it would be around 2.5 meters tall and about three in diameter... And two good prunings before flowering

Salu2

Maria Sanchez

Hi @Maria Sanchez ,

full

Here you have a photo from almost the day of the harvest.
If I remember correctly, I packed about 800 grams of first-class buds (quite open and airy) and almost the same amount of leftovers for ice...
The size is difficult to measure but it would be around 2.5 meters tall and about three in diameter... And two good prunings before flowering

Salu2
Oh, wow, that's some serious buddage!
I remember this pic, I think, hehe.
You pruned her into a nice shape, she would have been very tall un-topped.

My imagination is running wild now.
Thinking how my girls will turn out for their second (re-veg) chance at life.

Thanks!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Buenas compadre @el mani :wave: espero bien el verano y la familia!
Such an amazing outdoor run with so many sativas in the repertoire:hotbounce

Oaxaca A5 Haze is becoming a big bush heading to flowering.

Super Panama Haze has the lanky, tall structure of the Panama Goddess, and I love to see her showing pink pistils! It's not very dominant in Panama Goddess hybrids like this one, but it can be found here and there at the population level, especially outdoors, where natural conditions emphasize this trait.

Happy to see Old School Haze x Kali China already flowering in late August. Most are delaying a bit this year.

Yeah, Cannatonic has the tangerine smell from NYCD mandarine cut or similars. And CBD #1 was bred with an elite Cannatonic S1 for high CBD content and such terpenes, which are also very dominant in CBD #1 + ErdPurt hashy terps.

Brings really nice memories to see Leshaze growing again :) hope you find a Jasmine scented one.
The queen mother, I would like to know how close the Congo that Mario used and Alex's Banghi congo are...
full

Salu2

Based on leaf traits reminds me first Congo regular release from 2005 bred by Kaiki.
Take a look at my outdoor pics in first pages of Congo thread.

Excited to admite them all flowering soon 🥰

All Cacti Are Beautiful

420club
Beautiful garden, the plants are looking lush!

Did you try the Sk/hz x kalichina before? If so how does she smoke and smell? I have been thinking about different breeding projects and this is different but similar to something I have in mind. She looks very interesting but so does the rest.

el mani

Veteran
@dubi primo... Mis vacaciones con tanto bicho suelto son seguro más tranquilas que las tuyas, espero que todo bien por ahí también.

Oaxaca79A5
I have two guajazes, this is the one planted in the ground, the one in the pot is a bit more advanced.

full

Sk hz/ KC (my first @All Cacti Are Beautiful )
This one reminds me of the C5/KC I had, a bit sweeter but quite KC, also in a pot and with little space it has come out columnar due to space.

full

full

full

Leshaze
This one is going like a rocket, it has some jasmine, but at the moment it is varying from spicy floral to skunky fruity

full

full

Reina madre
full

Esta tengo ganas de verla, no es la típica reina.

We'll see the rest, they should start filling up.

Parece que viene mal tiempo... Guarecete compadre y ata las matas.

Salu2

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hola @el mani I'm just smoking my first Old School Haze x Kali China buds and still early, but they are lovely :yummy:
Now you said it reminds me some outdoor C5 Haze x Kali China i have seen, yours seem to be a bit leafy, do some defoliation if needed.

The Leshaze is the queen of the garden these weeks :) Que hormosura!

Espero llueva bien y no haga destrozos 🌧️ un abrazote

Latest posts

Latest posts