What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Bubba Kush

kro-magnon

Veteran
Oh, yeah, that was the skunky aroma paper. The later two studies go more into this.

They use ice-hash rosin because it's free of contaminants, and the high concentration makes it easier to analyze with their methods, I think.

You definitely can have 2 % terpene flower with an aroma that overpowers a 3 % terpene sample. Even terpenes are not equally strong in their odor potency, and you can have a very low concentration of camphene overpowering the high pinene contents of a sample.
The higher terpenes level will help to have a strong taste as well not only the smells,I really don't believe a bud with higher terpenes can have less taste than a lower one. I have never send anything to a lab so I have no idea of the content of my own grown buds but I've noticed a stronger taste since I've switched to LED and this is due to higher terpenes content. The lower temps in the grow room allow the plants to keep more terpenes in the flowers this translates in stronger taste;
All those research around taste in cannabis is another sign the aromas are taken more and more seriously and it is today easier to find good tasting flowers than ever.

Latest posts

Latest posts