What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Bubba Kush = White Label BubbleGum X Sensi Hindu Kush?

I

IwannagethighOG

hemdawg is the backbone of both OG kush and Bubba Kush

I was correct then in thread when stating OG Kushes lineage. Damn I'm a good guesser. I must of heard that somwhere before on hear. Those pics look identical. But if you look at the POTM thread, theres a full budshot of each and they clearly look differently dank.
What's chemdawg though, a chemo x NYCD. ???????

Last edited:

JDOG6000

Veteran
Noone rerally knows whats in chemdawg either.
But it's rumored to be a Kentuky indica ,a kush and a Cali Mex strain.
But noone really knows.

Those pic's look similar up there.
But they are obviously a different color.
I know the lineage of Bubba and Sour Bubble ain't in it.
But believe whatever you guys want.
Just don't state these guesses as truth, please.

That sour Bubble is probably a Bubba Kush hybrid.

JDOG6000

Veteran
yayanaynay said:
because you are under the impression that og kush has kush in it. not saying the buds are flat, i am saying the smaller flower clusters that make up the entire bud of kush, are flat.

What a moron. lol :pointlaug

JDOG6000

Veteran
Well, I highly doubt that Sour Bubble and Bubba are the same thing also.
Infact the only way that could be is if it was ripped off. And if they are related at all.
I'm pretty sure it WOULD be a hybrid. IMO.

Have you grown Bubba Kush?
I never even smoked let alone grown Sour Bubble.
So I really couldn't say anything for sure of course.
But from looking at the pic's, I'd still say, if related.
It's a hybrid.

Last edited:

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
JDOG6000 said:
What a moron. lol :pointlaug
was that necessary?
its perfectly acceptable to disagree with somebody, as long as you remain civil.
But that was fucked up? and it pains me that ICM lost someone seemingly pretty bright over your actions?

open a dictionary or botany page,
youll see that what he describes is synonymous with your pics of bubba :confused:

look, i dont give a shit what's in the strains, i stopped 'caring' long ago-
so sorry for the brief hijack, but i will always stick up for those being picked on for no reason.

try to have a bit of patience will ya?
besides, all that flaming is bad for your ego :wink:

G

man jdog is a moron, posts dont even make sense, constantly contradicting himself and acting like he knows everyone and everything kush. youre a noob jdog its quite obvious. supernoob. i hope he is reading this and not have me on ignore, he thinks fire and i were trolling him cause we called his nonsense out on numerous occasions. he is the troll imo. but thats off topic sorry for that.

anyway those pics of fires are the same nugs i mentioned i smoked earlier in the thread, say sour bubble doesnt look like bubba. smelled similar too. like i said before i dont care about the genetics in bubba... og or chem yea that would be interseting, but it doesnt matter as long as you are growing and smoking them. peace

beancounter

Veteran
Which of your "real deal" Bubba Kushes are you using for reference JDOG? this one...

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=35814

Or your other "real" (but completely different) one...

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=41097

I've noticed you seem to be quite the bubba expert, yet both of your 'real' cuts look completely different. So when u are comparing the Old World Paki which of your cuts are you comparing it to?

Your last Bubba Kush sure doesn't look like any of the 'real deals' i've grown or seen. but maybe that's just me..

I just find it strange that a grower that claims to know so much about bubba can't even decide which of his Bubba cuts is real.

sorry to bring this up but I can't help but think of it after running into so many of your ''real bubba'' threads and how you seem to be such an authority on the subject.

beancounter said:
Which of your "real deal" Bubba Kushes are you using for reference JDOG? this one...

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=35814

Or your other "real" (but completely different) one...

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=41097

I've noticed you seem to be quite the bubba expert, yet both of your 'real' cuts look completely different. So when u are comparing the Old World Paki which of your cuts are you comparing it to?

Your last Bubba Kush sure doesn't look like any of the 'real deals' i've grown or seen. but maybe that's just me..

I just find it strange that a grower that claims to know so much about bubba can't even decide which of his Bubba cuts is real.

sorry to bring this up but I can't help but think of it after running into so many of your ''real bubba'' threads and how you seem to be such an authority on the subject.

Exactly my thoughts...I've seen all of his "og kush" and "bubba kush" crosses and none look anything like the real deal. Yet he claims to know alot about kushes.

kushedout

Why do all threads about kush end up in arguments?

I bet the only ones talking trash and truely trolling are the ones without the strain ;)

G

Again i say... Gotta love Kush discussions..

Again i say... Gotta love Kush discussions..

:lurk:

Latest posts

Latest posts