What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Breaking Bad

That dude is trying to come off like a lame...but I think he is working for somebody else...there was no hesitation in shooting the kid, and he is way too focused on the recipe...seems too Professional!! Something is going on with that guy--

I think your dead on. If he was as dumb as he is trying come across, he would have jumped at the opportunity to talk about money when Walt asked him about it! There is something up with him, and I'm guessing Jesse will be the one who figures it out and "takes care of things".

Cartel530

Veteran
Only way Jesse woud find out is if walt told him... walt probly use it to his advantage some how, twist some story as to why he has to come back n cook. then again walt is diggin te new cook too, dude might turn on him once he has the recipe down.

Probably gonna off it through his uncle and his prison connects.. the only reason i can see now why they would have even brought it up in the episode after he shot the lil dude

Cartel530

Veteran
But did anyone notice the truck speak of or am I too paranoid looking too deep into the situation?

I think your over thinking it. A lot of the cars in the parking lot had tinted windows. I think in every state but this great state of california you can limo tint all your windows

redbudduckfoot

Veteran
Todd's brother or whomever is gonna take care of all the remaining defendants in Jail, Lydia too, I am guessing.

This Todd/Dodd dude is someone important, I feel like he is there to fuck something up.

Maybe he is the brother of Jesse's dead girlfriend, or something like that.

RbDf

Molson

Oh man....

Just watched episode 2 from this season over again...

"Walt, you're a ticking time bomb, and I don't want to be around when you go off...."

Talk about foreshadowing...

:dance013:

So.... Jesse asks what happened to Mike. Walt says he's vanished like a fart in the wind. Someone finds Mike dead. DEA notified. Jesse gets wind. Questions Walt. Walt denies it just like he denied poisoning Brock - Mike had many enemies, etc etc. Jesse knows Mike, seen him in action, and doesn't believe it. Jesse gets suspicious + he's still pissed off Walt's working with a child killer. Walt gets the names from Lydia. He's paranoid they're going to talk with no more money flowing in. Recruits Todd to hook up w/ his uncle and prison connects to have them eliminated...

And how come Walt and Jesse haven't shown up on Gus' payroll during the DEA investigation? I guess that would put a serious dent in the plot...

And I think last episode marks a serious point in Walt's transformation (or just another point). That's the first time Walt's killed someone he's known. Someone close to him. He didn't kill Gale. Didn't kill Gus (at least not directly). But, in this case, he's the one who pulled the trigger. The look of shock on his face... astonishment at what he'd done... inability to finish the job.

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its going to be interesting where Jonathon Banks ( Mike ) is going to turn up in a new show because there is no way he is done after this role. He was a very popular character on BB and someone is going to be needing a new older heavy.

S_a_H

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
I'm wondering when/if Skylar is going to sit down with Jesse and they're going to have an emotional discussion and decide they need to stop Walt before he hurts anyone else. S. has already said she's waiting for him to die.

I thought that was low how Walt took out Mike. He couldn't even let the man have a quick death, had to shoot him somewhere he'd bleed out. Didn't even try to finish him, just stood there talking and displaying more of the egocentric behavior we've been watching.

Agree with the thing about Todd playing dumb to learn the cook. After all, if he knows how to cook, and where Walt has stored the precursors, then he can do it on his own or with his own assistant since he's already part of Vamanos Pest.

I'm wondering when the kids are gonna come into play again. Could we have a pseudo-finale (before the months long break) where Walt's kids get kidnapped? If that happened, they could morph Skylar into the vigilante mother and we might see her strapped and on the streets.

Since Walt most likely won't cover up the murder of Mike, mostly out of ego, how quick will we see Schrader making connections?

The lawyer rolled on mike. god only knows how much information he's given to the dea. I can see walt going out in a blaze of glory shootout with the dea. just a guess

I like the show, I understand where they are going with walt's character...but am I alone in thinking that the show has past the point of no return for improbable actions?

Walt killing Mike are u Fing kidding me? I understand Walt is losing it but no way in real life would he kill Mike. Seems so improbable and especially cause he's like " I can just get the names of your 9 jail bird friends from that one girl we got the methyl amine from earlier"

I hate when good shows go down this road...weeds was another one, the first seasons seem alright, most actions if not all of the characters seem probable but I for see breaking bad going down the la la land as far as actions go...Mike could have gone away without being shot by Walt..I thought that was a bad move on the writers part and the executives and pre screening viewers decided to pull the trigger on, no pun intended...am I alone thinking this?

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
^^^ i disagree. the whole show is based on improbabiblity, i.e. a high school chem teacher becoming a meth kingpin. i think the writing is still solid, and we should wait for the season to end at least before judging the plot.

i hope walt gets brutally killed btw.

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Jesse and the blue meth doughnut

64V2a3nzl0iV8qUoltR0nw2.jpg

FEDOR24

I love this show. I've been trying to figure who is after walt in the preview on this seasons first episode. I am thinking that gus has people in chile who may want to take revenge on walt for his death. The cartel didn't kill gus because they knew who he was. Walt just took credit for the kill and blew his cover story of a cartel hit. His ego is exploding and he is being reckless again. I bet the chileans are showing up soon. Can't wait to see how this ends up.

BongToke

ye pretty dum to cop to gus's death he was in the clear b4 now gus's friends will want revenge.cant wait till he busts out that machine gun although I doubt hell be using it himself it's not like he has training for that.