What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

BOG Seeds Sour Bubble.

Farmer John

Still alive.
Veteran
Damn this brings back memories 🥲 I used to do test grows for BOG ❤️ that was 20 years ago. Had the first SB bx1 and what all. Still a few pics somewhere I think. Miss all the old stuff and miss the man ❤️ it wasnt all a dream, but lightyears ago.. time is so cruel. Great job everyone, really love to see this stuff alive and by looking at the pics, alive and very well. 😎

Farmer John

Still alive.
Veteran
2004, bx1.
4974sb_plant_largest.jpg

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
I would also say that it had a strong liquorice kind of flavor and the trichomes on it were gigantic.
Yeah man its hard to capture its true essence on camera. They are very unique buds all around on that one.

Cant wait to work with this one further. Planning to reverse it onto a couple of my other favorite phenos ive gathered so far.

Those should be really fun to look through. If I make anything available that would be the one.

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran

s4cruiser

Premium user
Out of the 13 SB seeds my brother gifted me, this one pheno is my favorite so far. Branches out with zero training and should end up with lots of golf ball sized nugs. Has an earthy sour candy smell currently.

IMG_4777.jpeg

I have clones of these plus 2 other phenos vegging and they’ve all been topped with leaf tucking. Should be interesting to see how they stretch and flower after some training.

IMG_4789.jpeg
IMG_4788.jpeg

This one pheno has Dino leaves.

IMG_4792.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts