What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

BOG Seeds Sour Bubble.

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
Mom was limey and slow to veg. Low yielding and stoney potent.

The seeds were bx3 from 04.
Now thats very intriguing actually. Wonder whats inside those s1 genes. You ever pop any?

But … A squat pheno?

Attachments

• IMG_3958.jpeg
    IMG_3958.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 24

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
The stretch has started. I’m really liking the structure of this one plant.

View attachment 19047752 View attachment 19047753

Huge leaves on this lady. Not much branching, is that typical of SB? I plan to top the clones I have going of these three females.

View attachment 19047754
Yes huge leave corn stalk Is very typical SB. These are the ones Im looking for personally.

That branchy one might put out some fire. I have a very similar pheno and its looked like the best plant this first run.

s4cruiser

Premium user
Yes huge leave corn stalk Is very typical SB. These are the ones Im looking for personally.

That branchy one might put out some fire. I have a very similar pheno and its looked like the best plant this first run.
Cool, I have 2 of those bean stalk phenos and 1 that would be much bigger if I fed her more, she is a hungry girl.

This is 1 of the 3 seedlings that struggled for a while but are finally doing their thing. Super long stems on the fan leaves. I’m fairly certain this is a female so I took a few clones. Going to let it veg out for a week or so and then toss it into my flower tent.

So many variations in not many seeds!!

IMG_4688.jpeg
IMG_4686.jpeg
IMG_4685.jpeg